Trysten Hill

conner01

Reaction score
If there is one position in the nfl that is rarely an instant success it’s interior Dline
Might want to wait till he plays a second pre season game before we name him a bust

Johnny23

Reaction score
The guy is a second round project who probably should have been somebody else's 3rd round project. He was drafted , unfortunately, based on his off season workouts rather than anything he actually accomplished in college. It was a baffling pick. This much we know.......this coaching staff will cling to him for 4 years b/c of his draft status.
Like our baffling 3rd round project Maliek Collins. Who was praised for his strength and leverage but is a back up gap shooter. We shall see.

blueblood70

Reaction score
some players take time to develop and this kid strikes me as guy who plays better when the real games with the best players in front of him.

him knowing its PS, he wasn't hyped up to go all out..im pretty sure we all know and he knows he made the roster and most likely more of gamer then practice player..he needs true motivation to give 100% effort.

I heard Taco is starting to get it and is practicing much better, takes some players more time to adjust to the pros..if he was going half speed he will get the full rath of coaches in film room..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
4 of last 5 years 2nd rounders:

Connor Williams

Chidobe Awuzie

Jaylon Smith

DLaw

Pretty solid picks.
The question is still out on Connor Williams, so that makes 3 out of the last 5 2nd round picks. How about the previous 5 2nd round picks? Who were those? I bet they were worse.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even Joey Ivie registered two assists last night.

ORIkbpl.gif
I should ask him to pick my lottery numbers.

Zordon

Reaction score
i hear him speak and i just think of a guy who should be skateboarding on venice beach.

Little Jr

Reaction score
They need to put out a milk carton with his picture on it. He was running with the 3rd team tonight and I didn’t see him do anything. I was hoping for more from him.
He was handled by one linemen and when he was doubled he didn't stand a chance. Not a good night for him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The game UDFA Ricky Walker had was what I would have expected from 2nd round pick. 3 solo tackles and a TFL.

We got exactly zero. Not even him falling on somebody for an assist.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I'm writing off this year for him, and giving only a small chance next year to see anything from him developing more.