Kaiser

Reaction score
so feel free to now show me where I said "74 was 100% of 37."

Post 265 of this thread.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/goff-vs-prescott.428409/page-14

Hint [it’s 2]

What’s 100% of 37?

Answer: 74

You don’t just multiply 150% and 37. You add the resulting figure (55) to the original figure (37) to get 92. As if the Cowboys scored 92 TDs it would be a 150% more from what the Rams ran for (ie. 37).

Seriously, I need to start getting paid for this stuff....every day on board it’s become a tutoring session.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Cowboyszone-3.jpg

This is a standard kaiser tactic: be completely proven wrong but find something completely irrelevant to heeeehaaw about.

I failed to include the word "increase" on my second example.

You failed at 5th grade math thinking "55 is 150% more than 37."

Apples and oranges.

Sydla

Reaction score
Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is fascinating. Why did you cut off the first part of his post where he uses the word INCREASE? If you read his entire post, it’s pretty clear what his point is.

And what am I missing with xwalker? He said 55 is 150% MORE than 37. That’s not accurate. 55 is only 50% MORE than 37, not 150%.

Looooool, thank you!

I didn’t even notice that, but that completely epitomizes what we all know about kaiser; when he’s not lying he’s perverting the information.

I’m sitting here giving screen shots while he’s over here manipulating the text.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yes, Hill needs to buy into the new regime, pay attention, learn, not be lazy. As well as all players actually.

Hill has the most upside of all of them. He could be elite....if his heart is it. But that's the million dollar question? How much does he love to work...and get better? Kid flashed big time skills in college...I'm giving him a pass for last year...because If I was in his shoes...It would be hard buying into a coaching staff full of morons. He knew it.....All the players knew it....the scheme was garbage. Kris Richard was a fraud. I just hope he can clean the slate mentally...and recommit to getting better. Will be hard considering what is happening in the world right now.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Notice I’m talking about you. I’m not making the claim.

It doesn't matter who you were posting to, if you said "You are an idiot for thinking 55 is 150% of 37", it still makes you an idiot saying "You dum dums think 2+2=4"

Kaiser

Reaction score
This is a standard kaiser tactic: be completely proven wrong but find something completely irrelevant to heeeehaaw about.

I failed to include the word "increase" on my second example.

This is a standard Cal Poly tactic. Spend a year ripping on XWalker for a typo and then clutching his pearls declaring "I only made a typo"!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And those safeties were all seen as an upgrade over our starters of Heath and X. Woods.

Even seeing how Metcalfe progressed in Seattle makes it look like a terrible pick. Although I'm happy we got Lamb, Dallas could have Metcalfe and the DE the Falcons drafted. Or traded back and picked up a couple of more picks to a team wanting Lamb.

Hill didn't show much of anything at all during his playing time in the few games he was actually active.

There is no way around it, Hill was a terrible pick in hindsight.

The debate is not about hindsight. It's not really even about Hill's on-field abilities.

The debate is that about a false narrative.

Hill had and has some issues; therefore, the mob just piles on and makes up things about him that are clearly not true according to all of his D-Coordinators.

The herd mentality that created this false narrative is the same one that creates false narratives about Dak and many other subjects.

It's the same mob mentality that ruined many people's lives back in the fifties when Joe McCarthy accused people of being communists.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tristy? That worthless sack of sh.... It doesn't matter whose coaching the kid. If we hadn't invested a premium pick, he'd be working at Walmart.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
  • It is comical that the majority of fans like or love the Gallimore pick but hated the Hill pick.
  • Based strictly on game footage, they are very similar players in many ways.
    • Both are very quick and projected as 3tech pass rushing type DTs but both played more snaps in college at the 1tech or 0tech spots.
  • Both played somewhat opposite of the general style of players aligned at their positions (specific to their final college seasons).
    • Gallimore played a 3tech pass rushing style while most often aligning as a 1tech.
    • Hill was moved to 3tech in his final college season but played more of a 1 or 0 tech style.

I think part of what hurt Hill’s perception by fans on draft day was that Even though he was a 2nd rounder, he was the Cowboy’s top draft pick, and fans wanted to compare him to team’s top draft picks, which were mostly first rounders. On the other hand, with Gallimore being a 3rd rounder and the team’s 3rd pick of the draft, people are viewing him in a more appropriate context.

Of course, looking at it today it doesn’t help that Hill wasn’t even active on game day much of last season

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Draft reports have no bearing whatsoever with how he showed up to Dallas and performed. He had numerous red flag issues last year and then played like he didn’t have a clue or didn’t care. That’s not a false fan narrative. We all saw his play on the field. He didn’t have a high motor. He was easily blocked and ended up on the ground away from the play a lot of the time. For the last time, he totally sucked as a rookie for the Dallas Cowboys and no amount of pre draft write ups, statements from who knows who, or twisted logic from you can change that but by means, go down with the ship. I’m waiting on your next topic discussing how much better Quincy Carter was than Romo because he started 7 games as a rookie.

Why would you wait for my next topic when you clearly don't read any post that does not fit your opinion. Maybe you just don't read any posts that are more than 1 sentence...

You clearly didn't read the draft reports that I posted where I highlighted all the negatives about Hill. Maybe I should have posted this as the 1st sentence for you...

There were plenty of negatives about Hill as a player; however, none of them were about lack of effort. In fact he was considered to be an extremely high effort player.

You apparently didn't see Hill's "play on the field". That is quite obvious.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Sydla he's trying to prove he is the smartest guy in the room. That he knows everything and noone especially if you disagree with him has a clue what you are talking about.

No, not everybody in the room. Just you and a few under-informed overly opinionated posters...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is a standard Cal Poly tactic. Spend a year ripping on XWalker for a typo and then clutching his pearls declaring "I only made a typo"!

Bad math is not a typo.

Looool, you played yourself and got exposed manipulating the text in real-time!

visionary

Reaction score
This is fascinating. Why did you cut off the first part of his post where he uses the word INCREASE? If you read his entire post, it’s pretty clear what his point is.

And what am I missing with xwalker? He said 55 is 150% MORE than 37. That’s not accurate. 55 is only 50% MORE than 37, not 150%.

par for the course for @Kaiser

Kaiser

Reaction score
Kaiser: You said 100% of 37 is 74.

Cal Poly: Never said that

Cal Poly: OK, I said that but I omitted the words that would make it true

Cal Poly: See, I was right all along!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Loool, everyone with a brain on this board knows you’re a habitual liar.

Are you going to address why you purposefully manipulated the post to remove meaningful context?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Another one of your lies caught in real-time...

Cowboyszone-3.jpg

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Why would you wait for my next topic when you clearly don't read any post that does not fit your opinion. Maybe you just don't read any posts that are more than 1 sentence...

You clearly didn't read the draft reports that I posted where I highlighted all the negatives about Hill. Maybe I should have posted this as the 1st sentence for you...

There were plenty of negatives about Hill as a player; however, none of them were about lack of effort. In fact he was considered to be an extremely high effort player.

You apparently didn't see Hill's "play on the field". That is quite obvious.

Oh, I saw it and he sucked. If he was giving his best effort then I have even a lower opinion of him as a player.

quickccc

Reaction score
I think part of what hurt Hill’s perception by fans on draft day was that Even though he was a 2nd rounder, he was the Cowboy’s top draft pick, and fans wanted to compare him to team’s top draft picks, which were mostly first rounders. On the other hand, with Gallimore being a 3rd rounder and the team’s 3rd pick of the draft, people are viewing him in a more appropriate context.

Of course, looking at it today it doesn’t help that Hill wasn’t even active on game day much of last season

That's just it, ...Gallimore doesn't have a documented history yet with the Cowboys. And Neville doesn't have
a checked circumstances in his past collegiate days, unlike Hill.

Trysten Hill now has a documented history between the Cowboys and from his college days- from unfortunate
circumstances at CFU, although it was reported that he made effort to re-start anew elsewhere and was denied.
-then the question of being picked over safety Juan Thornhill in the 2nd round
.-and then came the mysterious slew of game day inactives for the better part of the season, which
included the local reports of tardiness and disciplinary action by the team all this under a Cowboys
uniform. Maybe the measurements stand out in his scouting profile but there was very little to
account or equal it out during his playing season, which included very little positives.

So of course skeptics are gonna want to connect his troubles in college , to his troubles
with getting onto to the field in games.
And they seem to want to stay committed to both hating on him ..giving up on him..
To each his own...

But i'm staying optimistic that if he is a passionate player, he'll restart anew
under an new and improved reputable DL coach, .and see how it goes from there.