Video: TS: 49ers Fans Breakout "Cowboys Suck" Chant at Super Bowl Opening Night

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You can't say they are lying :facepalm: Would of really appreciated them if they hollered "Jerry Jones suck" Never have any chant would of been so true....or more to the point...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
lol. He sure has a “Winning” attitude!
We sure can use that around here.
also charlie and jerry might get along good, since they both have a lot of money and both think they are winners.
Charlie for HC !!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Rent free - What does Rent Free mean? Rent free refers to when you obsessively think about someone or something, usually when it's random or unimportant. The idea is that the thought lives in your head, rent free, with no real reason to be there.

What you said is the very reason that SF and their fans shouldn’t even be concerned with Dallas, yet……they are. The very definition of rent free.
Well...I hear u...but it's not like they're just doing it to Dallas. They're doing it even more to Philly, probably because Philly kicked THEIR azz the year before, and because Philly actually has post season success this century, so maybe they see them as the bigger threat.

Either way, they are aHoles...and their Day is coming...if not from us, then someone.

Once they have to sign Purdy to a real contract, they won't have that great advantage they have over everyone right now, and they won't be able to keep a stocked roster.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you mean like when our team wins in the regular season, and our fans on this very same board make countless page posts about "trolling the nation" and things like that ? You see it works both ways... welcome to the internet.

Also I hope to imagine my team in the Super Bowl some day... but I wont hold my breath with our current state.
No, that's not what I mean. I was commenting on the unprecedented, unmatched obsession that fans of EVERY team have with the Cowboys. We literally have an illogical rivalry with every team (in their minds). RENT FREE. It has nothing to do with trolling the nation, Cowboys Nation or anything that happens on this board.

Unfortunately, some of you hate the Cowboys as much as everyone else, so you enjoy and defend all things anti-Cowboy. If that doesn't apply to you, so be it. If it does, so be it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, that's not what I mean. I was commenting on the unprecedented, unmatched obsession that fans of EVERY team have with the Cowboys. We literally have an illogical rivalry with every team (in their minds). RENT FREE. It has nothing to do with trolling the nation, Cowboys Nation or anything that happens on this board.

Unfortunately, some of you hate the Cowboys as much as everyone else, so you enjoy and defend all things anti-Cowboy. If that doesn't apply to you, so be it. If it does, so be it.
What a cop out.

Either accuse him or not.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a cop out.

Either accuse him or not.
I'm not accusing him/her of anything. I was referring to some people on this board, but I knew he/she might take it that way, so I clarified. If the shoe fits anyone here, they come in pairs. Wear both of them.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only skimmed through the thread but it appears a rent free debate started. Peoples. It is San Francisco versus Kansas City in the Super Bowl. No 49er fan should give a <expletive> about Dallas or any of the other 29 teams right now. Yet, there is video showing a CROWD of 49er fans SCREAMING, "Cowboys Suck!"

Where is the evidence contradicting the Mr. Obvious rent free conclusion??? Is this like those flat Earth conversations that, for some inexplicable reason, have TWO differing opinions???

rrkbYKg.gif

links18

Reaction score
Even when we lose a home wildcard game, we are still in the mix on Super Bowl week. No wonder Jerry thinks everything is fine....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not accusing him/her of anything. I was referring to some people on this board, but I knew he/she might take it that way, so I clarified. If the shoe fits anyone here, they come in pairs. Wear both of them.
So just blindly blanket judge everyone, let god sort em out. Nice.

Hardline

Reaction score
If I was there I would be standing next to the 49ers fans and joining them .