Video: TS: 49ers Fans Breakout "Cowboys Suck" Chant at Super Bowl Opening Night

Big_D

Reaction score
at the end of the day, that is on them, if they care more about chanting about us than their own team, go for it. I know if the Cowboys were in it, I would not be thinking for a second about a team that wasn't.

At the end of the day the niners own this team right now. Cowboys should spend a little more time thinking of ways to beat them instead of getting embarrassed by the team and now their fans. And then people try to spin it into a good thing. lol Rent free means absolutely nothing in this scenario. That would be a good thing if they were chanting Cowboys suck while the Cowboys were actually in the Super Bowl, but not with the shoe on the other foot and a dingbat owner who buys this same garbage.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Good ........ hope Jerry is embarrassed ........... Wish Cowboy fans that pay for tickets to his gaudy den of narcissism were not too gutless to boo him at his own stadium.
Why on earth would he be embarrassed? If one of your rivals are doing this, it’s a form of worship.

Three decades from the last Super Bowl and there are still fanbases that hate our guts.

You guys confuse me somehow.

You’ll never, ever, hear “jaguars suck”.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Let’s revisit this when Mahomes and the Chiefs slap them around Sunday.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
At the end of the day the niners own this team right now. Cowboys should spend a little more time thinking of ways to beat them instead of getting embarrassed by the team and now their fans. And then people try to spin it into a good thing. lol Rent free means absolutely nothing in this scenario. That would be a good thing if they were chanting Cowboys suck while the Cowboys were actually in the Super Bowl, but not with the shoe on the other foot and a dingbat owner who buys this same garbage.
Would you go and chant 49ers suck if we were in it? Of course not. Unlike those morons, I don't spend my time thinking/chanting about other teams. They hate us more than they love their own teams. That is sick and demented.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Closes the Cowboys will be to having their name called in a Super Bowl.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, I got caught up in it and was hollering with them, but from my couch. It's just something I yell every year, now it's just a chuckle. Dallas sucks, *chuckles*. Poor ole fans who will never see a Super Bowl. I've seen all of ours. sorry young'ens, too bad so sad.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Jerry embarrassed? You're kidding right. You cannot embarrass a narcissist.
You can definitely embarrass a female narcissist by hinting that she has nasty body odor. Works every time.

Male narcissists are a different nut to crack.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Yup...our "relax" fans...give X player another 5 years to figure it out...give our lame coach another year to get better at his job. RELAX, it's just one game...RELAX, we're still in good shape...RELAX, Jerry will finally do something this off-season.
Relax as we hire Zimmer and let everyone know we aren't serious about 2024.