Video: TS: 49ers Fans Breakout "Cowboys Suck" Chant at Super Bowl Opening Night

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Things like this should piss Jerry off to the point of doing whatever it takes to shut them up. Instead his reaction will be “hey they are talking about us, we win”

Rayman70

Reaction score
zimmer is 67, been out of the NFL 2 years. We putting our eggs in THAT BASKET? OMG...ok..lol. Its a new low bar standard around here.

Brax

Reaction score
Good ........ hope Jerry is embarrassed ........... Wish Cowboy fans that pay for tickets to his gaudy den of narcissism were not too gutless to boo him at his own stadium.
Jerry’s not embarrassed he’s dancing and strutting around the yacht singing we’re in news thank you San Fran how sweet it is.

bottleKids

Reaction score
They earned the right...:

Better GM
Better playmakers
Better QB
Better coaches
Better defense
Better mother and siblings of players...

bottleKids

Reaction score
Imagine your team in the Super Bowl and you spending your time chanting about a team that isn't. Yep. Rent free.
Do you mean like when our team wins in the regular season, and our fans on this very same board make countless page posts about "trolling the nation" and things like that ? You see it works both ways... welcome to the internet.

Also I hope to imagine my team in the Super Bowl some day... but I wont hold my breath with our current state.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Rent free…….
LOL...rent free in the 9ers heads?

Now THATS a heck of a spin job. They kick our teeth in year after year, laugh in our face as they take our lunch money and fart in our mouths, and then stare at us and dare us to say anything about it...or they'll kick our skull in again for good measure, but they know we WON'T say anything, we'll just slink away, eyes downward, fearing the next years humiliation that's sitting on the calendar like a colonoscopy appointment

This isn't "living rent free". This is them making Dallas their woman, and bragging about it, and telling us to get back in the kitchen to make them a sandwich or else.

Rent free. LOL

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Do you mean like when our team wins in the regular season, and our fans on this very same board make countless page posts about "trolling the nation" and things like that ? You see it works both ways... welcome to the internet.

Also I hope to imagine my team in the Super Bowl some day... but I wont hold my breath with our current state.
He has no answer for the trolling nation comment ….

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL...rent free in the 9ers heads?

Now THATS a heck of a spin job. They kick our teeth in year after year, laugh in our face as they take our lunch money and fart in our mouths, and then stare at us and dare us to say anything about it...or they'll kick our skull in again for good measure, but they know we WON'T say anything, we'll just slink away, eyes downward, fearing the next years humiliation that's sitting on the calendar like a colonoscopy appointment

This isn't "living rent free". This is them making Dallas their woman, and bragging about it, and telling us to get back in the kitchen to make them a sandwich or else.

Rent free. LOL
Rent free - What does Rent Free mean? Rent free refers to when you obsessively think about someone or something, usually when it's random or unimportant. The idea is that the thought lives in your head, rent free, with no real reason to be there.

What you said is the very reason that SF and their fans shouldn’t even be concerned with Dallas, yet……they are. The very definition of rent free.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry can turn around and talk about how this is a great thing for his team!
they are talking about the cowboys lol but not what jerry wants ? or maybe he wants even this?
They are talking cowboys!