News: TS: Jordan Love Explains To Micah Parsons How Packers Beat Cowboys

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

"I think the key for us going into the game was that we needed to run the ball," Love said to Micah Parsons. "That was the huge thing. Obviously, we played y'all the year before and I felt like we ran the ball pretty well so just going against y'all, I'm not trying to talk but y'all linebackers, I think you had a DB playing linebacker."

"That was our goal, is to be able to run the ball and that was going to set everything else up."

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It’s amazing these coaches are paid millions … yet any average Joe knew the defense was small, stunk in the middle and was easy to run on
What happens is they run around and make plays in practice without anyone going all out then they think they can count on these guys gameday and then they just get washed out of the play.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nobody is getting benched without Jerry's permission
while that is true to some degree, Jerry will allow Zimmer to do what is needed, until Jerry gets tired of it. But at first Zimmer will get carte blanche, with a short leash.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
That's why I laugh at the people who think Overshown was some big loss. He wouldn't have done anything to help this run d except be another safety that's playing out of position
I keep laughing too because he played what?.....one preseason game and showed flashes......that's it! It proves absolutely nothing but yet he's the savior at the position the way Matt Johnson was the savior at safety because of his flashes.......

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is why I'm not sure if Jerry and MM wanted Quinn back or if he wanted to come back. Sure you can blame Quinn but Stephen hung him out to dry by NOT getting him a quality replacement for LVE. It still baffled me how fans and posters can start 100s of threads blaming Jerry, Parsons and Dak but Stephen Jones always gets a free pass.