News: TS: Micah Parsons Appears To Take Shot At The Cowboys' Coaches

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/da...s-appears-to-take-shot-at-the-cowboys-coaches

“We were just outperformed, outschemed, however you want to put it,” Parsons said, via Pro Football Talk. “Like, they had an answer for everything. And people saying, ‘Well, why didn’t you go to linebacker? Because, you know, ‘They said you could stop the run.’ Well, guess what? The packages are in for me to go to linebacker. There’s multiple packages, multiple variations, but I can only play what is called. Whatever the call is, whatever personnel they’re putting on. I’m not putting out personnel. I’m not putting out the calls. Nothing’s coming from me, so you could put that wherever you want to be or wherever you want to put it, but they’re not coming from me.”

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards agreeing with him. The Dallas front 7 wasn't great against the run by any means, but they did have games against quality running teams where they slowed them down and forced one-dimensional offenses. Quinn's scheme revolved around creating chaos around the QB, but he was never able to find consistent balance between harassing the QB and slowing the run. That I'd a coaching issue, not a talent issue. Let's hope the next guy can solve the problem.

vlad

Reaction score
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/da...s-appears-to-take-shot-at-the-cowboys-coaches

“We were just outperformed, outschemed, however you want to put it,” Parsons said, via Pro Football Talk. “Like, they had an answer for everything. And people saying, ‘Well, why didn’t you go to linebacker? Because, you know, ‘They said you could stop the run.’ Well, guess what? The packages are in for me to go to linebacker. There’s multiple packages, multiple variations, but I can only play what is called. Whatever the call is, whatever personnel they’re putting on. I’m not putting out personnel. I’m not putting out the calls. Nothing’s coming from me, so you could put that wherever you want to be or wherever you want to put it, but they’re not coming from me.”

Very Cowboys culture- when ppl point to the one thing that's consistent since Jimmy left and maybe a brief window with Parcells - this is a symptom of it imho. Freaking Rolls Royce locker room - just silly.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
actress-olivia-holt-voice-practice-mememe-ov3b3mw89ztdjc4p.gif

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think it’s worthy to cite his blame game comments. He is in constant blame game mode. It’s probably more of a story when he accepts accountability for failures.

Proof

Reaction score
I don't think that's a shot, I think it's just facts. He doesn't call the formations or plays, so why are people always asking him why he doesn't play here or there. No one asks wr's why they don't get thrown the ball or why they didn't run such and such route.