News: TS: Micah Parsons Appears To Take Shot At The Cowboys' Coaches

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So you liked Nolan’s better, you do know the D was built by DQ based on MM and Jerry’s wishes and that was to play D with a lead and attack the QB with pass rush as the opposing team becomes pass heavy, once you stink it up on offense with this type of Defense it’s a major problem. Funny Nolan built his D based on MM orders and then scapegoated him. MM is a major liability for Dallas but he fits the Jerry criteria of a HC. Didn’t hear a peep from you about DQ until now, next year will be his very interesting with DQ and KM playing twice a year against McDummy, nowhere for MM or Dak to hide next year, next year will tell the tale about Dallas disfunction or how good MM is.
Who the hell said anything about Nolan? I sure didn’t. Damn troll.

Big_D

Reaction score
Not that Jerry is listening or even cares, but it's still nice that someone is talking that might have an impact on the decision making. If a star player can't get the point across, then no one will. This forum certainly isn't getting the job done. lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
He is right. And before packers game when asked about Quinn leaving he said he didn’t know and maybe Quinn takes him with him. After packers embarrassing game he lets you know Quinn calls the plays and formations. Maybe he don’t want to go now. Quinn wore him out through the season using him as more pass rusher.

He liked Quinn but wasnt Quinn the only DC he has had. Maybe get Zimmer in here and bring Harris up to assistant. I want someone that has no problem bringing blitzes.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Micah likes to see his name in the headlines much too often. There is not a week that goes by where he’s not talking to the media. Maybe he should shut up and play football.
dang, he sounds like he might be one of Jerry long lost kids?

Bullet22

Reaction score
He is not wrong, but he needs to keep in house..he's immature.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You must be a "trade him for Mahomes and 3 first rounders"-Guy.

Go back to Madden.

LOL
No. I think you need to visit someone and get some medication.

Micah would command a lot more in trade than a low 20s pick. You’re actually out to lunch.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This has been true since before Jason Garrett. Dallas has had awful coaching for years when compared to other teams.
..and we should all be asking why this is, when you can pay whatever you want for coaches and staff unless there has been some coaching/staff cap created that I am unaware of.
The answer to the question has always been obvious.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Who here can blame him when your defensive coordinator has 6 safeties in the game all 10 yards off the ball when the other team is running the ball and killing the clock.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No. I think you need to visit someone and get some medication.

Micah would command a lot more in trade than a low 20s pick. You’re actually out to lunch.
LOL, Oh....well you (LOL) need to visit a reading comprehension teacher then (LOL).

I didn't say (LOL) Micah's value was "A low 20's pick". LOL

LOL.

p.s. LOL

birdwells1

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards agreeing with him. The Dallas front 7 wasn't great against the run by any means, but they did have games against quality running teams where they slowed them down and forced one-dimensional offenses. Quinn's scheme revolved around creating chaos around the QB, but he was never able to find consistent balance between harassing the QB and slowing the run. That I'd a coaching issue, not a talent issue. Let's hope the next guy can solve the problem.
In those games the offense got up early which made the other teams offense one dimensional. The Cowboys only had one formula to win and it was predicted on the offense starting fast.

Cmac

Reaction score
Micah still chirping at the Pro Bowl, taking shots at Cleveland again. David Njoku, to his credit, responded with "We're both here at the Pro Bowl." Micah can't help himself.