tuesday morning quarterback

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
JerryFan;2263494 said:
If you look real close on the last Barber TD to put Dallas a head Bennett made an excellent block to seal off the corner so Barber could get into the end zone.

I saw that JerryFan, I posted this early but he also pancaked that guy back over the pile up.

Reaction score
hutru01;2262978 said:
I hear that. Get that man in on some offense. A reverse or something!

I think they are setting up teams for that. IIRC, Jones was out wide to the right of the formation (we were going right-to-left on the telecast, and were inside our own 30 yard line, or so...I forget at what point of the game, though), and came around behind Romo, but we handed the ball to MB instead. I can't remember if there was a defender there with Felix, but I wouldn't have been surprised to see them run that again last night. I definitely won't be surprised to see it at some point this season.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dirt;2262739 said:
5. I dont think I was the only one that double clutched when I saw number 31 leap up and knock away that long pass attempt in the first quarter. The first thought that came to mind was "that cant be Roy!!" I think even the announcers double clutched.

They did. It was hilarious. Tirico started saying, "...the miuch-maligned Roy Williams" but he caught himself and changed it to "...the much....talked-about rookie Mike Jenkins."