TV shows you are watching right now

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I Am Not Okay With This. Teenage angst and telekinesis is not a good combination but I am very interested in what happens to Syd next season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched the first 2 episodes of The Mandalorian......It's okay, but nowhere near matching the hype, IMO. Also, I'm confused about the timeline, with regard to when this is supposed to occur. The "child" would clearly indicate that it was long before any of the movies, but I thought they said something that would put it after........unless the "child" isn't really who I thought it was.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just watched the first 2 episodes of The Mandalorian......It's okay, but nowhere near matching the hype, IMO. Also, I'm confused about the timeline, with regard to when this is supposed to occur. The "child" would clearly indicate that it was long before any of the movies, but I thought they said something that would put it after........unless the "child" isn't really who I thought it was.
This is not a spoiler as the timeline I believe is not long after the Return of the Jedi (Episode VI).

The child is not Yoda. People just called it that because it had no name and likely sounded cute on social media.

cowboyec

Reaction score
paranormal:caught on camera

curse of oak island

ghost adventures

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is not a spoiler as the timeline I believe is not long after the Return of the Jedi (Episode VI).

The child is not Yoda. People just called it that because it had no name and likely sounded cute on social media.
Oh okay, it's not Yoda. That's what I was wondering, but the Mandalorian's surprise had me thinking he was unaware of Yoda's existence, which I suppose is possible. Thank you for the clarification!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I will not nerd out and talk about the Mandalore/Jedi connection but the link below is a good general Mandalorian reference in Star Wars canon:

https://www.starwars.com/news/who-are-the-mandalorians
Okay, Bill Burr is someone I wouldn't have expected on this show. o_O:D

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Season 3 of Ozark is coming soon on Netflix. I see mixed reviews on this show but I think it's really good. It probably comes down to how you feel about Jason Bateman and Laura Linney though. I like them both.