T'Vondre Sweat a legit 366 lbs

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm on the Sweat bandwagon. I would love to trade back a little and taking him. He will not be there at 56. I would be fine with taking him in the late 20's and getting an additional pick. I liked Sweat's interview. I think there is a good chance that he will be a good player.

Same, heck, worst case scenario, I have no problem with us taking him with our current first round pick. He would be a huge solution to our run defence problem.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Sweat's Heisman pose makes me think he knows what to do with the football in his hands.

Philadelphia has the tush push; we'll have the "Sweat Shop" or maybe, "Blood, Sweat and Tears" short yardage play.

:muttley:

Id love to see him cause their tush push to become a sweaty mess. We need Sweat.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I would easily pull the trigger at 56 but with that weight, you are basically drafting a 2-down player
Hard pass at 24 for me and depends on who’s available in the 2nd. Even round 2 feels eary for me for someone I have weight concerns about.

I’d need his contract to include a weight claus lol.

1942willys

Reaction score
Are we sure Sweat won't make it to 56??????

that is true until it is not
so I would say that while something to think about its not written on a stone table by the finger of god

That is another reason why I think any team that drafts him is going to make him lose weight

There are a LOT of NFL players that came into the NFL and had to lose weight from what they played college football at