Twitter: Twitter 7-27, training camp day two

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I'm not a Garrett fan but he has had 1 losing season as head coach and is 1-2 in the playoffs. Has either won the number 1 seed or tied for the best record twice now. He has the wins and since he has been head coach is top 5 in wins. If I'm not mistaken I think he is second behind the Patriots. He just doesn't have the playoff wins yet but has played 3 games

Your last sentence says it all. Nothing else need be said to make my case.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Your last sentence says it all. Nothing else need be said to make my case.
Then you need to only talk about the playoffs. Talking about wins Garrett is in the top 5. Perhaps you should make sure to research and get your line of thought together and than you wouldn't have people calling you out on the b.s you speaking.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

nice interception from Byron from a under-thrown pass

And another accurate Dak pass....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Beasley's limitations are what restricted his route tree last season (his entire Cowboys career actually), then why expand his route tree now? Did he grow or get any faster in 2018?

Have we seen it expanded?

With Dez being replaced by a WRs that are not one dimensional, it will help everyone, including Beasley.

They'll probably do things like line him up outside and throw smoke screens and other things where his quickness is an asset.

There is nothing wrong with Beasley. He just couldn't make up for the limitations around him due to his own limitations; however, take away the surrounding limited players and he won't need to do things outside his wheelhouse.

It was a similar concept with Witten. If the Cowboys had an elite WR group and a versatile #1 WR, then Witten would have been fine in 2017 and probably a few more years; however, his limitations were amplified due to the limitations of the WRs, especially the #1 WR.