Twitter: Cowboys told Ramsey Taking Him At 4

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Projection. Your go-to because you don’t have the intelligence for actual debate.

Keep crying. ‘Mean fans! Mean fans!’
:laugh:

:facepalm: I never said that…make it up if it makes you feel better about yourself.
as usual you are making crap up. Putting your lack of intelligence onto others.

Wahhh….that is all you ever do about other fans opinions different from yours…

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Silly article. We wouldn’t have them both in the secondary. Ramsey would have been long gone by now. No way Dallas pays that kind of money after 2-3 years.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:facepalm: I never said that…make it up if it makes you feel better about yourself.
as usual you are making crap up. Putting your lack of intelligence onto others.

Wahhh….that is all you ever do about other fans opinions different from yours…

Here’s your original crybaby post:

[QUOTE="jazzcat22, post: 11817183, member: 1069"]I call BS on Ramsey. Cowboys said something more like they would consider him at #4.

I am still glad they took Elliot instead. If for anything else, to see the meltdowns. :lmao2:

Also if Ramsey was the pick, all the ones wanting him, would have been whining about the huge contract he would have wanted and if he got it.
You would say Stephen is an idiot to pay that much.
[/quote]

1. You call the player a liar
  2. You yearn for fan “meltdowns “
  3. Make up another untrue bull**** excuse about what fans ‘would do’ while trying to ignore the awful truth of what DID HAPPEN.
Crybaby.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here’s your original crybaby post:

[QUOTE="jazzcat22, post: 11817183, member: 1069"]I call BS on Ramsey. Cowboys said something more like they would consider him at #4.

I am still glad they took Elliot instead. If for anything else, to see the meltdowns. :lmao2:

Also if Ramsey was the pick, all the ones wanting him, would have been whining about the huge contract he would have wanted and if he got it.
You would say Stephen is an idiot to pay that much.

YOU ARE STILL CRYONG OVER THIS…FOR WHICH YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN….

Leave it go crybaby…leave it go…

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah but they went back on their own word from just two years earlier when Stephen was giving his lame excuses for not keeping Murray.

They then proceeded to screw up everything as badly as possible, from handing the reigns over to the Underwear Thief, to using the 4th overall pick on a running back, to then giving a huge second contract to said running back.

They did everything wrong.

We’ve had pass-happy coordinators for decades now. Another great idea. Build a running game fir a pass happy coordinator.

For sure. And we’d instead have King Henry still going strong.
On that first part especially.....yes. 100%

Tells us plenty about football philosophy vs Stars and jersey sellers when it comes to Jerry.

They DID have the right idea though at the time...but they didn't need to spend the fourth pick in any draft to get it done....and the run first thing was quickly becoming dated and ineffective with no counter punch, which Garrett never had....a trait he obviously passed to his protégé.

I'd even make the argument that a high second like was Henry is too high.

I don't want Pollard on a 2nd deal and if they don't get someone in this draft, that's where it's headed.

So I'm hoping for say a 4th round type of talent this year and to be ahead of the RB situation for next year so we don't have to compound past mistakes.

Thata what this has come to.....hoping your team doesn't make THAT bad of a mistake.

No high picks, no second contracts at RB. Is that a lot to ask for??

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YOU ARE STILL CRYONG OVER THIS…FOR WHICH YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN….

Leave it go crybaby…leave it go…

Not ever pal. Not ever. You run if you want to. I’ll hold you accountable for your garbage when it’s warranted. As it clearly is here.

There's not a thing I’m ‘wrong’ about. I showed you your own garbage post.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not ever pal. Not ever. You run if you want to. I’ll hold you accountable for your garbage when it’s warranted. As it clearly is here.

There's not a thing I’m ‘wrong’ about. I showed you your own garbage post.

Only in your opinion which is wrong as usual.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only in your opinion which is wrong as usual.

There is nothing wrong or untrue whatsoever with what I said. I used your own words to make you look like a fool. Apparently you mistakenly think you can say whatever you want with zero accountability? You’re wrong about that.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
In an alternate history we draft Ramsey instead of Zeke and things would be very different.

Dak doesn't have Zeke winning the rushing title by over 300 yards and being 1st team all pro and riding that wave to the #1 seed their rookie year.

What happens with Dak if he doesn't have the best RB in the NFL for his first 3 seasons? Romo surely gets his spot back in 2016 and Dak is now the back up? Does he ever get a chance to be the guy? Would he even be in the league right now?

What happens with the defense? Zeke made the Cowboys better in the short term, but Ramsey would have been the better guy long term. Zeke is now washed while Ramsey still plays at a pretty high level.

We would not have those horrible Zeke or Dak contracts right now. We'd have Ramsey on a big contract, but he'd be much better value than both Zeke and Dak.

Looking back, it's clear the Cowboys made the wrong choice.
Ramsey is better than dak and Zeke combined? What is happening right now!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
In an alternate history we draft Ramsey instead of Zeke and things would be very different.

Dak doesn't have Zeke winning the rushing title by over 300 yards and being 1st team all pro and riding that wave to the #1 seed their rookie year.

What happens with Dak if he doesn't have the best RB in the NFL for his first 3 seasons? Romo surely gets his spot back in 2016 and Dak is now the back up? Does he ever get a chance to be the guy? Would he even be in the league right now?

What happens with the defense? Zeke made the Cowboys better in the short term, but Ramsey would have been the better guy long term. Zeke is now washed while Ramsey still plays at a pretty high level.

We would not have those horrible Zeke or Dak contracts right now. We'd have Ramsey on a big contract, but he'd be much better value than both Zeke and Dak.

Looking back, it's clear the Cowboys made the wrong choice.

If we take Ramsey, we get Derrick Henry in the second round.
In reality, we get Zeke and Jaylon Smith.
Tell me now which draft would have been better. :( :facepalm:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah but they went back on their own word from just two years earlier when Stephen was giving his lame excuses for not keeping Murray.

They then proceeded to screw up everything as badly as possible, from handing the reigns over to the Underwear Thief, to using the 4th overall pick on a running back, to then giving a huge second contract to said running back.

They did everything wrong.

We’ve had pass-happy coordinators for decades now. Another great idea. Build a running game fir a pass happy coordinator.

For sure. And we’d instead have King Henry still going strong.

Who is the Underwear Thief? :huh:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't know the reason behind it, but Henry didn't crack 1,000 yards until his third season. (1,059) He may not have helped as much as we think.
He didn't play much. They worked him in the lineup gradually.

quickccc

Reaction score
Little did they realize the toll that time would take on Elliott . . . :omg:

Garrett wanted Zeke to be Emmitt Smith of the 90's .. and pound and pound and pound, ..totally bell cow'ed him.

The 90's offense and style is all Garrett knows, .. they bulked him and beat him up.
Even blitz blocking all game, every game can take a physical toll also.

All backs are just not built the same, and some take to wear and tear toll more than others.
To make matters worse, Zeke is only 26 years old. Not like he's on the other side of age 30.