Twitter feed says Cowboys cheated

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he could hear the playcall, he could theoretically pass that on. But no, that's not what was happening here.

If so, how do we keep missing the playoffs? LOL
:lmao:The other teams cheated harder?:muttley:

plymkr

Reaction score
You know what would be funny. If someone took that picture and photoshopped Jason Garrett's head on it. Lol, that'd be awesome.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Said we had a staffer, (wearing a Cowboys shirt) stand behind Payton while he was sending in the plays. Obvious as can be. Looks to be completely bogus. Did any one else see the Twitter feed with a picture of a rotund staffer standing behind Payton with a cell phone in his hand. Other than the tweet, I have heard nothing about this. Can someone explain? I sure hope it is a hoax because it would ruing the win to be thought of as the Belicheat Pats.
Star Gate SG1

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Payton watched his vaunted offense get held to 170 yards. He needs something to cling to.

I personally believe Payton wants this job really bad, and that was somewhat of a job interview in his mind. He's worried Lincoln Riley is going to nab it.

Let's just say he didn't kill that interview.

Did Payton claim that the Cowboys were cheating? Because as far as I know, this is just an Conspiracy theory that the Saints fans/Cowboys haters who are bitter over the results of the game came up with. And I don't know of Payton or anyone of the Saints coaching staff accusing the Cowboys of cheating.

erod

Reaction score
Did Payton claim that the Cowboys were cheating? Because as far as I know, this is just an Conspiracy theory that the Saints fans/Cowboys haters who are bitter over the results of the game came up with. And I don't know of Payton or anyone of the Saints coaching staff accusing the Cowboys of cheating.
I think it came from their organization, but I'm not sure who.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Cowboys released a statement explaining it. It's a guy that's basically used for the giant screen hanging from the roof to relay commercial timeouts or something like that, a similar employee is used in other stadiums. He's never in their bench area, and not even that close actually, the photo was just taken at an awkward angle and at a time when Payton was at the far side of the player area.

plus it would be ridiculous to send somebody to their sideline wearing full Cowboys gear and wearing a headset...

Actually, it's evil genius. Think about it, you would be suspicious of the guy dressed in a ninja outfit, but someone decked out in Cowboys gear would be too obvious and therefore not even considered as a possible spy.

Next time, we should send Rowdy.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I think it came from their organization, but I'm not sure who.

I would think this would be a bigger story on ESPN,NFL Network, and all of the networks that covered the NFL, if the Saints Organization actually accused the Cowboys of cheating. Besides PFT mentioning a article about it and a few other websites, I don't see anyone mentioning much it this.

If anyone on the Saints is actually accusing the Cowboys of this, then they are about as ill logical as the Saints fans who can't accept that they got outplayed are.

erod

Reaction score
I would think this would be a bigger story on ESPN,NFL Network, and all of the networks that covered the NFL, if the Saints Organization actually accused the Cowboys of cheating. Besides PFT mentioning a article about it and a few other websites, I don't see anyone mentioning much it this.

If anyone on the Saints is actually accusing the Cowboys of this, then they are about as ill logical as the Saints fans who can't accept that they got outplayed are.
I agree. I'm not sure of the source for this.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
cool-funny-salty-meme.jpg

speedkilz88

Reaction score

The TV people work with the guy so they know what he's doing there.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I agree. I'm not sure of the source for this.

I think PFT saw a bunch of Saints fans accusing us of cheating with the Screenshots and for some reason just made it seem like it was the Saints themselves who accuse the Cowboys of cheating.

JayFord

Reaction score
You expect social media to give the cowboys credit? Meme pages are worth money the cowboys winning hurts their bottom line

Pokes12

Reaction score
Does anyone research anything on their own anymore??
Not sure if that was meant for me? How would one research this? I thought coming to the board with the question was part of researching. I knew our smart group would have the answer on the tip of their fingertips. Would you suggest a better approach? Go Cowboys!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Let's be real.

Once again, if we flipped the script and this was a staff member of the Saints on the Cowboys sideline and we lost the game this would ABSOLUTELY and UNQUESTIONABLY be taken as clear evidence of cheating.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So the Saints are stupid enough to not take notice of a dude in enemy colors spying from their sideline?