Twitter feed says Cowboys cheated

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
pretty sure they would be a little sneakier than a guy with Cowboys gear and a headset if they were trying to cheat.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've seen some crazy hyjinx here at CZ before this but this really takes the cake!
Just goes to show, anything goes, nowadays! I thought I'd seen it all, too! :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Payton watched his vaunted offense get held to 170 yards. He needs something to cling to.

I personally believe Payton wants this job really bad, and that was somewhat of a job interview in his mind. He's worried Lincoln Riley is going to nab it.

A great thing about the internet is the ability to speculate with no evidence, whatsoever.

GMO415

Reaction score
Does anyone research anything on their own anymore??
britannica-decoder-blog480.jpg

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Said we had a staffer, (wearing a Cowboys shirt) stand behind Payton while he was sending in the plays. Obvious as can be. Looks to be completely bogus. Did any one else see the Twitter feed with a picture of a rotund staffer standing behind Payton with a cell phone in his hand. Other than the tweet, I have heard nothing about this. Can someone explain? I sure hope it is a hoax because it would ruing the win to be thought of as the Belicheat Pats.

Great.

Nobody cares anyways. See the Patriots. Wins is what counts and what is remembered.

Cheating is what makes you famous:
  • Belichick best coach in the NFL
  • Brady best QB to ever play the game
Cheat and you get your accolades. People dont care about the truth. This game is bread and circuses for the masses. People want to be entertained and not mentally challenged.

Give uneducated people some "join the army" stuff. Some "we love our heros" bull**** and some "family matters" and they will pay.

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
pretty sure they would be a little sneakier than a guy with Cowboys gear and a headset if they were trying to cheat.
The slow thinkers that came up with that will see how stupid sounds...........eventually.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Does anyone research anything on their own anymore??
Nope.

They will take something and regurgitate it as fact. An example of this (and I hate bringing Dak into this thread) "Dak is a slightly better Tebow".

Sure he is, except Tebow....
  • Never passed for 1,800 yards in a season
    • Dak has 2,600 already this year in just 12 games
    • And with his 2018 total right now, Dak has more passing yards than Tebow had in his whole career (2,400)
  • Never threw for more than 12 TDs in a season
    • Dak has already 14 this year in just 12 games
    • And if he does not get to 20, it will be the first time in his career
  • Had a total of 36 passes over 20+ yards in his career (in 35 games)
    • Dak's worse full year was in 2017 with "only" 34
  • Had just 8 40+ passes his whole career
    • With just one more this year, Dak will have had 8 40+ yard passes each year in his career
  • Never had a QB Rating for a season over 84.9 (just 8 pass attempts that year)
    • Then in his only starter season, that sunk down to 72.9
    • Outside a collapse this year, Dak's worst year will be in 2017 with 86.6

Again, my apologies for bringing Dak into this non-Dak thread, and I'm not trying to imply you stated this Dak vs Tebow comparison, but just using this as an example that in just 10 minutes of research, one can easily debunk ABSURD claims.
:thumbup:

adamknite

Reaction score
Actually, it's evil genius. Think about it, you would be suspicious of the guy dressed in a ninja outfit, but someone decked out in Cowboys gear would be too obvious and therefore not even considered as a possible spy.

Next time, we should send Rowdy.

o01bg5.png

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Payton watched his vaunted offense get held to 170 yards. He needs something to cling to.

I personally believe Payton wants this job really bad, and that was somewhat of a job interview in his mind. He's worried Lincoln Riley is going to nab it.

Let's just say he didn't kill that interview.

I'd take either Riley or Payton as HC over Garrett.

erod

Reaction score
I'd take either Riley or Payton as HC over Garrett.

Riley all day. I fully expect him to be the coach here one day.

He and Jerry are tight, but I'm not sure Riley wants to make the jump yet. Of course, if Kyler Murray is done and there's not another QB ready to go, it might be the best time to jump ship.

Rayman70

Reaction score
JACK DORSEY and twits can vanish for all I care. Needless to say Im not a fan of social media.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Did you see the game photos of the Dallas spy relaying the Saints plays to Marinelli????

4353056-boris_natasha.jpg
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I know those two,,,&,,, I " thought " I'd put them in their place 6 months ago,,,er ,,,over in the " I like beer" THREAD damn ner' 6 months ago,,,SHEESE!o_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
So are we assuming Sean Payton lacks enough awareness to notice a guy...In a Cowboys shirt...is following him around while he makes every play call?

I have more respect for Sean Payton than that.

kskboys

Reaction score
Nope.

They will take something and regurgitate it as fact. An example of this (and I hate bringing Dak into this thread) "Dak is a slightly better Tebow".

Sure he is, except Tebow....
  • Never passed for 1,800 yards in a season
    • Dak has 2,600 already this year in just 12 games
    • And with his 2018 total right now, Dak has more passing yards than Tebow had in his whole career (2,400)
  • Never threw for more than 12 TDs in a season
    • Dak has already 14 this year in just 12 games
    • And if he does not get to 20, it will be the first time in his career
  • Had a total of 36 passes over 20+ yards in his career (in 35 games)
    • Dak's worse full year was in 2017 with "only" 34
  • Had just 8 40+ passes his whole career
    • With just one more this year, Dak will have had 8 40+ yard passes each year in his career
  • Never had a QB Rating for a season over 84.9 (just 8 pass attempts that year)
    • Then in his only starter season, that sunk down to 72.9
    • Outside a collapse this year, Dak's worst year will be in 2017 with 86.6

Again, my apologies for bringing Dak into this non-Dak thread, and I'm not trying to imply you stated this Dak vs Tebow comparison, but just using this as an example that in just 10 minutes of research, one can easily debunk ABSURD claims.
:thumbup:
Nicely done.

The Dak haters might be even more lame than the Romo haters.

Tebow to Dak is a terrible comparison. Tebow can throw the long pass and was terrible at all the others. Dak throws the shorter stuff well, and has been inconsistent at the long stuff. Tebow ran a lot. Dak runs mostly only when it's the last option, aside from a few designed runs.

Using Teblows as a comparison shows a serious lack of football acumen.