FEATURED Twitter: Kellen Moore will call plays per McCarthy

Rayman70

Reaction score
WE NOW HAVE A LEADER OF MEN..A CAPTAIN. Before, with JG...we were simply a collection of good players without a vision, without a single-minded leader..a ship without a Captain is doomed. THAT HAS NOW BEEN FIXED.

Rayman70

Reaction score
THE STAFF we had was a collection of decent staffers...but all had a different plan seemingly...no one to hold THEM accountable. Now we will be on the same page...starting in camp,the training room, and during the week prepping for games. He has hired staff that he trusts and has won with.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Ok im a little annoyed we are not changing the Plays, 90% of Kellen's Offense is Garretts... we need Mike and Kellen to get in the bunker come up with WCO/Kellen plays name them what ever you want but make it a hybrid and then let Kellen call the plays that way both know concepts and how its run, this way if mike sees something and he's got more experience he can over rule Kellen and say in this Down and Distance i think this will work best.

Im stoked about Al Harris being brought in, he was a great Press corner before they were envoge , and I hope they Keep Neon Leon

I don't think he says the plays would be the same. He said the terminology would be the same. How you describe plays is different than what the plays are.