News: Twitter mailbag: Could DeMarcus Ware return to Dallas? - Todd Archer, ESPN

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I'm serious. List the top five signature plays in Demarcus Ware's career in Dallas. You can't.

But I'd bet you can for Dez, Romo, Lee, Witten.....shoot, you can almost do it for La'el Collins.

Ware evaporated into thin air when the Cowboys really needed him to be dominant. He wasn't.

Nah man he's gone now so you don't care there's actually tons of stats that show he had great production in 4th quarters and close Game.

The thing about ware is is he didn't have a spin move worthy of multiple replays. Didn't have a wacky haircut or tattoos. No stupid dances. He just was elite all the time and never missed games. He was one of the best defensive players in the league for a good 3-5 year stretch.

Ware is a hall of famer, a great dude, was drafted by parcells, and should have retired a cowboy. He's gone so it's fair game to pick on him now.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Why would he want to leave Denver to play 8-8 ball and continue missing the playoffs.

erod

Reaction score
Nah man he's gone now so you don't care there's actually tons of stats that show he had great production in 4th quarters and close Game.

The thing about ware is is he didn't have a spin move worthy of multiple replays. Didn't have a wacky haircut or tattoos. No stupid dances. He just was elite all the time and never missed games. He was one of the best defensive players in the league for a good 3-5 year stretch.

Ware is a hall of famer, a great dude, was drafted by parcells, and should have retired a cowboy. He's gone so it's fair game to pick on him now.
I've been saying this about Ware here in this forum for years before he left.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I could see Ware being considered for a return to Dallas (if the price is right) but certainly not Manziel. I just hope the staff will convince Jerry to refrain from any such idea again this year.

Jerryrage

Reaction score
Has Ware's good guy attitude negatively affected the Bronco's #1 defense? What did Hardy's bad guy attitude do for the Cowboy defense this season?

Ware wanted a real QB to lead the team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ware wanted a real QB to lead the team.

How did you come to that ridiculous conclusion? When did he ever say Romo wasn't a real QB? Ware left because he refused to take a pay cut get real!