Twitter: Stephen Jones Get Real

waving monkey

Reaction score
how do you get proactive with covid?
I'm not a large JJones fan anymore Ive taken too many hit in regards to the Jones family but I'll wait and see how next season finishes.
Jones took some big hits a decade ago throwin around big dollar FA contracts. He was generous too a fault.Cant remember the years. He got short changed for his investment and he turned on a dime around the time Garrett came to town.
One lineman stepped onto a low platform scales I think and claimed he dislocated his back. [hard to prove]. He didnt play a lick. During Philips tenure the FA quit on Phillips well the team did. Thats the reason you dont see the big names here now. Right wrong or indifferent.
JJones is simply a poor judge of character and talent and we're going to live with it.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
well the jones cowboys have been opted out of their last sunday night game with the niners i hope they dont get any sunday night games next season

phildadon86

Reaction score
That is basically what they will do.

Dallas always lets player fail miserably before they move on. They are never out in front of things.
This team hasn’t been proactive in God knows how long. It’s brutal. We react we never plan

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did I miss the usual thread about the clown son’s weekly words of wisdom. If so please move. We were great against the run once :(

Yeah Stephen ....its similar.......same uniforms......same helmets.....280-300 lbs........ they dam near twins.