Twitter: Stephen Threw CeeDee Under the Bus

sbark

Reaction score
I see CD and Rush tandem a step up
Cd loves to be thrown open
Rush just over threw him on a go pattern later in game...more reps in practice and they hit that

Adreme

Reaction score
Ceedee had a bad game. He deserves to get torched in the media and by his coaches BUT not be torched by the organization publicly. That is simply stupid. Good teams do not do this.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Being a #1 wr can be tough as defenses plan to take you away. But being the #1 wr on a team depleted of talent on offense with no help is so much tougher. The front office dod the offense zero favors this off season. KM needs to do a better job scheming CD into some 1 on 1 coverages. But its still upto CD to find a way to get his job done. By years end i hope tgis front office wakes up to realize cd isnt a #1, neither is gallup. My guess is they pick one early next year.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he cares but everyone doesn't have the temperament to be a lead dog. I don't think Lamb has it, aside from not having the clear #1 WR ability. This will be a very challenging season for Lamb.

He is no 88. He benefitted tremendously from all the attention Amari was getting. Now that he's got to go against the opposing teams #1 CB with safety help, its a different world and this offense does not have anyone else that can step up and make the defense pay.

Sydla

Reaction score
yes he can be a number 1 but he does have a habit of dropping key passes

can’t do that

Again, the drops weren't good but people overexaggerate how many he drops. When you looked at drops relative to his peers last year, he wasn't some sort of outlier. But man, there were some guys that had glue for hands for sure.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Regardless of how you feel about the offseason, CD deserves to be called out. He was going to be relied upon to be the #1 no matter what they had done. As another poster stated, it's not just this game where he has failed to carry his weight.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is the guy who will run the team someday blatantly throwing a marquee player (in a situation he created) under the bus publicly.

Maybe we shouldn’t be so quick to ask for Jerry to step down. This is the kind of thing Modern players will remember and avoid. The future of the Cowboys has never been gloomier.

Creeper

Reaction score
CeeDee is not a disappointment to me. He is exactly who I thought he was after his first year in Dallas.

The problem is not CeeDee. It is Jerry and Stephen. They are in no position to talk since they are less capable than some fans at identifying talent.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hey, you got to love the stupid sniffing his finger under his nose when he does catch a pass. What more could you ask for? Maybe Jaylon Smith running out on the field and carrying him to the end zone and throwing him on the ground and pounding his chest? maybe

visionary

Reaction score
Again, the drops weren't good but people overexaggerate how many he drops. When you looked at drops relative to his peers last year, he wasn't some sort of outlier. But man, there were some guys that had glue for hands for sure.

he had 2 drops on third downs

can’t do that against Brady

Julio is a shell of himself but he came down with much more difficult catches and he’s not even a number 1 anymore

I’m just tired of the CD excuses
He did this last year also

you can bet he will want to be paid like a number 1 WR

visionary

Reaction score
hey, you got to love the stupid sniffing his finger under his nose when he does catch a pass. What more could you ask for? Maybe Jaylon Smith running out on the field and carrying him to the end zone and throwing him on the ground and pounding his chest? maybe

this

do something meaningful before doing these crap gestures
Same for Zeke