Twitter: Stephen Threw CeeDee Under the Bus

RS12

Reaction score
I guess the 22k yards and his career 98.2 Qb rating didn't happen.

We have a clueless fans problem more than a QB problem.
Comfort yourself with stats all you want. Now how did he play against actual football teams his last two games? If your answer isn't steaming pile head directly to your optometrist. Anybody with room temperature IQ knows this guy is an enormous fraud.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude. You’re negative about every single aspect of this team besides Parsons. You’re bound to be right once in a while.

Show me the post where you said Cooper was a big loss. I obviously can’t look because you hide your post history for some reason (weirdo).

And hurry up or I won’t care. Like right now.
Here's 3 from the recent month that was easily found:

Lamb is a great #2.

It remains to be seen if he's a real #1.

Cooper took a lot of heat off the other guys. They're going to have to prove themselves.

This might end up being worse than pre-Cooper 2018.

Cooper will be very missed as I have said since Jerry clearly was going to get rid of him.

When the Lamb, Gallup (when he plays), Washington, Tolbert, Brown experiment fails miserably then Jerry will deserve it.

I mean, when you know you know. I know what I see and I do not allow my fandom to cloud it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You give CeeDee Lamb Tom Brady as his QB with a real OC and we’d all be lamenting why Jerry can’t get a WR like that.

This is my feelings. I get people think Lsmb should do better but he went in with Dak looking like trash, the 3rd round pick inactive, Houston(undrafted FA) and Noah Brown. You want him to dominate when a D knows he’s all they got. I feel like we went from having too many WRs to none.

superonyx

Reaction score
Comfort yourself with stats all you want. Now how did he play against actual football teams his last two games? If your answer isn't steaming pile head directly to your optometrist. Anybody with room temperature IQ knows this guy is an enormous fraud.
Oh geez let's ignore an entire career and micro focus on 2 games.
So CeeDee wasn't getting open, we gave up on the run, had a group of awful receivers, injuries on the line, no preseason play time, but yea let's use that to ignore a career and micro focus on 2 games.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Lamb is a good player, but he’s EXACTLY what I think Emmitt Smith or maybe Aikman talked about previously. Guys get drafted here, they get over hyped and put on a pedestal before they even play or accomplish anything. Terrible culture cultivated from the very top

Reactions: BAT

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I underestimated how important Cooper was. Stephen is in charge and should have better judgement than an internet poster.

Against good defenses Cooper was nullified also..again this scheme has been locked down since mid season last year against good defenses...get rid of the OC and then start weeding out these players if they can not perform in a real scheme.

bewp7

Reaction score
so a market setting contract will be announce soon then lol

ceedee is a wr2 i hope jerry and stephen do not forget that before they do another panic sign of their precous home grown player

Bermystar12

Reaction score
My biggest disappointment with Lamb on SNF was his body language. It was lazy, nonchlant and it screamed "Everyone else is to blame" - there was nothing about his demeanour that led me to belive that he has the MENTAL makeup to be the guy. And I am on record as being a CeeDee guy, so no I am not hating.

jwitten82

Reaction score
There's nothing special about Lamb, he's a good number 2 receiver that's it. I told you, @CowboyRoy , I told you and what did I tell you? Exactly what I told you...lol

Nothing special about lambs skillset. He doesnt have elite speed, elite quickness, elite hands, elite size, elite route running. So what exactly is so special about him?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Remember, these are the same idiots that went into the season a few years ago saying “we like our guys” than were forced to trade for Amari Cooper to get an actual WR threat. Zero awareness. History absolutely repeats itself.

Reactions: BAT

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Against good defenses Cooper was nullified also..again this scheme has been locked down since mid season last year against good defenses...get rid of the OC and then start weeding out these players if they can not perform in a real scheme.
True on the O. But damn. Those receivers got zero separation.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is the logic you’re applying here? That you mine as well rebuild since they weren’t gonna win with cooper anyway? That’s not what they did. They traded a first for this guy, extended him, and then something happened in the locker room it seems so they gave him away and honesty kind of tried to gaslight us like he wasn’t any good.
Which by that logic on then why’d you trade for him?

He was always a weird fit anyway. We like flash. Amari would probably tear it up with like the dolphins or chiefs. Am accurate qb dream is a crisp route runner like that who just knows how to get open quickly for guarantee yards.

weirdly I think dez and desk would’ve been a good fit. Dez had good ability to improvise, to make tooth catches, to break games open, to dominate overmatched corners, to motivate the team.

remember like that Washington thanksgiving game and dez took a little crossing route and just broke a tackle and ran down the sidelines and got everybody *** woken up. That’s what we need ceedee to be. Someone who recognizes the game is slipping away and dalton Schultz damn sure isn’t breaking one to the house

Also, this team used to be fun. Sunday’s game was excruciating
All WR need a quality QB to succeed.........We gave a no 1 pick as you correctly stated for him to help who?
Right........what haven't we done to help # 4 the past 6 years?
And the stink-in still is in the air vs quality teams Coop or no Coop.
My only positive feeling here is that Jerry is done with Dak.
Time will tell in our never-ending circus.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You earned it. Good job.

Now show me your 5 most positive posts.
Ehhhh.... There's not much to be positive about outside of Micah, Diggs, Martin, and Anger.

I did say after the game that the O-Line was much better than I expected it to be, Parsons and Diggs looked good, but other than that meh.