Twitter: Twitter Thread 01/02

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Meyer's agent deserves a large raise.
He has been linked with every opening lol.

Media and fandom won;t stop talking about a guy who has never coached in the NFL and has extreme NCAA compliance baggage.

Not saying he's a bad coach but the news-cycle surrounding him is hilarious.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, I've seen her interview him. It"s very obvious that he would really like to do the interview in private...
hahahaha :laugh: Some people will call him a dirty old perv, but part of you has to admire it. If only I could be a billionaire!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hahahaha :laugh: Some people will call him a dirty old perv, but part of you has to admire it. If only I could be a billionaire!

Yes, I would have been out of control if I had become a billionaire or even multi-millionaire..

What am I saying, I was out of control after making 1 million.

Actually it was before that. I was out of control starting the day I got a drivers license.

Some people are addicted to booze. Some to gambling. I've had a life addicted to hot women...

exciter

Reaction score
Rivera has 3 winning seasons as a HC. How did they improve?
A QB, RB, top 5 pick and about 70m in cap to sink into their defense, the Giants are going to be the team that dramatically improves, would be my guess! DC is still going to be a dumpster fire even with the not so great recently fired Rivera!

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
No news is better than... Garrett has been extended as coach.