Twitter: Twitter Thread 01/02

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

If Lincoln Riley is the only candidate then it goes to show this whole thing about firing Garrett is a fraud. So Jerry thinks were stupid? We want Garrett gone at any cost. Jerry needs to stop lying to the fans and get it over with.

Reactions: CWR

bysbox1

Reaction score
Meyer said that the only job that he couldn’t turn down would be the Dallas job. I don’t think he is interested in other NFL jobs.

Also Cleveland has said they want an HC and GM with NFL experience. That's why Matt Rhule was the only college coach (thus far) they asked for an interview. Rhule has NFL experience.

BigD5

Reaction score

Darren Woodson could've played John Lynch's spot in Tampa Bay with ease.

If Lynch had tried to play Woody's role in Big D, he would have been benched on passing downs.

This nonsense is just like Darren being left off the NFL's all decade team of the 90s. Unreal.

More Cowboy hate bias against putting Dallas players in the hall of fame

Add Woodson to the list

Harris
Martin
Jones
Howley
Newton
Johnston

Among many others

Its a joke and why I will never watch or go or support the hall of fame in any capacity

Bluefin

Reaction score

As I remember the story, the possibility of selecting Johnny Manziel was vetted thoroughly by the Cowboys' front office in the week leading up to the draft.

And it was put to bed.

Jerry Jones then brought it up again when the team was on the clock with pick #16, hoping he would find someone in the war room who agreed with him.

No one did.

There are stories of Jerry having Manziel's name on a card ready to turn it in and Stephen Jones having to take it out of his father's hand. Poppycock.

Dallas was actually ready to draft Ohio State LB Ryan Shazier, only to have the Pittsburgh Steelers call his name at #15.

So the Pokes "settled" for Notre Dame OG Zack Martin.

I was a little surprised, but happy with with the decision, though I was disappointed we didn't trade up for Aaron Donald when he dropped within range.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no, he really cant, either he has NFL experience or he doesnt, interviewing wont give it to him.
Maybe you don't understand a simple concept.

If a company wants to hire someone, that person is worth more if another company wants to hire them also.