Twitter War: Parsons vs Acho

Carson

Reaction score
Acho is just taking the talking head route to the top. Crap on the Cowboys. Stephen A. Smith, Shannon Sharpe, Dan Orlosky, and Colin Cowherd did it so why can’t I. The Cowboys are 3-1 and look good so far. Let’s knit pick a few plays on my show and get clicks.
This is correct. Wiley is Pro Dallas and Acho is anti Dallas.

Crazy he went to UT, lives in Dallas and still hates lol

Reactions: BAT

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Quit being a smart ***! If you can't handle the heat for a very justified question pertaining to a messed up play that cost the team a TD, then be quiet unless you really want me to treat you with the same disrespect you are showing me!
Im not disrespecting you but you acting like you know what their assignment was when Parsons is saying otherwise. You are only looking at the RB and QB and saying that's Parsons/Jaylon assignment but forgetting what's going on in the flat with receivers cutting back in and TE coming across.

Both plays went to the right side of the offense, Jaylon and Parsons both reacted to the left side of the offense. It's very clear they had a different assignment than RB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Im not disrespecting you but you acting like you know what their assignment was when Parsons is saying otherwise. You are only looking at the RB and QB and saying that's Parsons/Jaylon assignment but forgetting what's going on in the flat with receivers cutting back in and TE coming across.

Both plays went to the right side of the offense, Jaylon and Parsons both reacted to the left side of the offense. It's very clear they had a different assignment than RB.
Did you ever play LB?

Clearly, you didn't. I don't know why I asked.

Once again, who was in charge of the QB??? You don't need BOTH LBs following the same RB.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Did you ever play LB?

Clearly, you didn't. I don't know why I asked.

Once again, who was in charge of the QB??? You don't need BOTH LBs following the same RB.
They didn't follow the RB on the first play, they reacted to the flats with the TE and receivers. Why you so hell bent that Parsons is wrong and they were responsible for the QB if he ran?

Don't assume what positions i played in football pal. You just said i was being disrespectful and than turn around and tried to say something disrespectful to me.

Pick which one bro but don't be a hypocrite

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm an adult who's responsible for other lives, hence I don't have time for Twitter and I never had an account. This crap just confirms the same.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They didn't follow the RB on the first play, they reacted to the flats with the TE and receivers. Why you so hell bent that Parsons is wrong and they were responsible for the QB if he ran?

Don't assume what positions i played in football pal. You just said i was being disrespectful and than turn around and tried to say something disrespectful to me.

Pick which one bro but don't be a hypocrite
You started with the wise *** comments and continued. I'm giving you what you keep spewing. Act respectful and you will get treated respectfully. What's it to you if I question Micah's response? What? One can't question our own players when they mess up?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Parsons will hopefully quickly learn Acho is just another Network robot spewing talking points from a producer looking to stir controversy and gain ratings. Point - Acho.
He already knows it. Why should he take it.

CapnB

Reaction score
There is a lot I would like to say about Nacho, but I would be banned forever. And I like this place so I'm not.

khiladi

Reaction score
I mean this isn’t a beef. It’s an actual football take from a former NFL football player.

Micah simply should learn not to get involved in these type of scenarios, because it’s discussing his actual job.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You started with the wise *** comments and continued. I'm giving you what you keep spewing. Act respectful and you will get treated respectfully. What's it to you if I question Micah's response? What? One can't question our own players when they mess up?
I made one comment that was a smart... comment and you said it was disrespectful and i replied that i wasn't trying to be disrespectful to you and didn't make anymore...... so where did i keep spewing disrespectful comments?

Sure you can question when a player messes up but you're assuming Parsons assignment when he said that Acho was wrong and he would be happy to break the film down and show why he didn't mess up. That doesn't sound like a guy that messed up and just trying to cover it up so my question is how do you know that was Parsons assignment and he is at fault? What do you know that Parsons doesn't?

If you find those questions disrespectful then perhaps we shouldn't respond anymore cause i can't make it any nicer

khiladi

Reaction score
A simple response is that Micah won’t have to compensate for a guy that is easily replaceable and hurting the defense.

I’m not sure that critique here has anything to do with Jaylon, at most Micah making some aggressive mistakes,

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I made one comment that was a smart... comment and you said it was disrespectful and i replied that i wasn't trying to be disrespectful to you and didn't make anymore...... so where did i keep spewing disrespectful comments?

Sure you can question when a player messes up but you're assuming Parsons assignment when he said that Acho was wrong and he would be happy to break the film down and show why he didn't mess up. That doesn't sound like a guy that messed up and just trying to cover it up so my question is how do you know that was Parsons assignment and he is at fault? What do you know that Parsons doesn't?

If you find those questions disrespectful then perhaps we shouldn't respond anymore cause i can't make it any nicer
Ok, here is the truth. You won't like it, but Acho saw who was to blame but decided not to call out who was responsible for both plays screwups. It was Micah. Period.

Acho knows this because he played LB and understands the role and assignments of a LB, both inside and outside types. The same goes for me at a lower level. Anyone who played LB and played it well should easily be able to tell who was responsible for both plays screwups. Two more reasons why Micah should not be playing stack LB back in coverage.

Here, watch it again a few times.

What gets me is how Micah refused to take responsibility when clearly it was on him both times.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I love that Parsons called him out. Talking heads who don't know what they are talking about should not be talking!

Verdict

Reaction score
Wednesday is a practice day, he needs to block out the noise and focus on the game.

This situation is the first time I have seen anything about Parsons that wasn’t batting 1.000. Parsons has the right to speak his mind, and the talking head might even need bashing, but in my opinion Parsons’ focus should be on football things instead of getting caught up in the noise. Getting drug into these situations isn’t good for Parsons in any way.

The media types will try to drag Parsons into the fray if they know he will take the bait going forward.