Two more losses and we are out this season

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Come on...it's over.... face reality. Don't ruin your Thanksgiving.
I’m optimistic but not unrealistic. Gotta lower your expectations and enjoy your turkey. Feel bay for Witten. Probably his last year.

stiletto

Reaction score
In a way it is a relief that it is over already. We don't have to go into Philly and get embarrassed 44-14..... I hate that more. This way we can at least discuss what can possibly make the team better. #1 there has to be a coaching staff purge. Anyone not on this train needs to be left for the overrunning zombies....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. And one of them is probably coming THU hopefully with our personnel back. Not likely. But possible. The games are winnable between now and week 16. And then Zeke is back and we probably get a bump.

mardwin

Reaction score
Don't see this team winning out. We are not good enough to win 10 games this season, the coaches have lost more game than the players and that's a sad reality.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I mentioned this a theead earlier in the week, but there's not point in the team making the playoffs. They'll get disassembled and reassembled ***-forward by a playoff team. Best save me the strain.

I mean, can you imagine them against a team like New England? The LBs would be even more humiliated by a trio of RBs acting as slot receivers.

Tie breakers and record aren't looking good anyway. If we want to play that, Seattle is critical. I mean, at 5-5 every game is, but especially that one.

stiletto

Reaction score
If my job was to point out hes a bust I did it.

How can a 4th rounder who won RoY playing in his second season already starting be a bust? You take a short bus to school or what?? You have no basis to reach that conclusion. Thank god you don't make actual policy for anything and if you did, god help the people you affect. LOLOL

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this season was pretty much over with back in sept when we lost to the rams and packers

ryanbabs

Reaction score
We've been blown out in three games this year...just embarrassed. One by a horrible team. One in our own house. I don't see how we win enough to be in position to make the playoffs in time for Zeke. This team has just tremendously regressed from last year. Not totally sure why either.