Two more losses and we are out this season

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Asking Garrett to put to good seasons back to back is asking too much.

8-8, here we come.

canters

Reaction score
We are not good enough to talk playoffs.

IF we get Smith and Lee back Thursday, we can talk about maybe winning what will be an ugly game IF we win it.

The team that played Sunday night would lose to the Gmen.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think Dak was still seeing Adrian Clayborn in his head. His passes were too low and off target all night. You can ruin a QB getting hit like that.

canters

Reaction score
I think Dak was still seeing Adrian Clayborn in his head. His passes were too low and off target all night. You can ruin a QB getting hit like that.
Yes, I agree. “Seeing the rush” will make good QBs struggle and panic. I hope we can get back to protecting Dak and soon. Apparently Smith was close Sunday. Maybe he plays Thursday.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Yes, I agree. “Seeing the rush” will make good QBs struggle and panic. I hope we can get back to protecting Dak and soon. Apparently Smith was close Sunday. Maybe he plays Thursday.

Pass pro and run game was pretty darn good throughout the 1st half when Dak was stinking it up. Fact is he is too indecisive out there - with his reads, throws and when to take off and run. He gets hot sometimes and looks great but he lacks the consistency.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
We were out the moment Garrett became coach . We will be out as long as he is coach .

This team will never win a Super Bowl with Garett leading it . Everything else is just marking time , 13-3 , 8-8 , 3-13 it doesn't matter .

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak didn't play well, but take a peek at how many of our loses come after giving up 30+ points. How does Sean Lee make that much difference?

Leadership. Lee brings it. When he's gone there's no replacement, including the coaching staff.

People love going off about the offense, which has struggled the last couple of weeks, but we're 5-1 when giving up less than 30 points.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Six games left. Two more losses and we are out. At this rate, can’t see any easy wins for us for the rest of the season.

Why the hell would anyone be looking at the playoff picture when

1. The qb hasnt show he can perform without zeke

2. The defense is showing they can stop anyone in the 2nd half?

Look at the playoff picture for what?

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Asking Garrett to put to good seasons back to back is asking too much.

8-8, here we come.
I would be really surprised if we make 8-8. If Smith and Lee make it back healthy, then yes. I project next year to be more of the same unless the staff changes.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Cmon we’ve lost to the packers , rams , eagles , falcons 0-4 vs playoff contenders what makes you even want to make the playoffs? We don’t deserve it and we’re better off taking the draft pick.

tico

Reaction score
Garrett already made vacation reservations. Clapping all the way to the bank..