Two more losses and we are out this season

black label

Reaction score
How can a 4th rounder who won RoY playing in his second season already starting be a bust? You take a short bus to school or what?? You have no basis to reach that conclusion. Thank god you don't make actual policy for anything and if you did, god help the people you affect. LOLOL
Oh god another internet detective :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My stance was always if we won tonight we'd be in this fight. Losing tonight and how we did it? They could lose out and it wouldn't bother me.....Honestly, it would probably be for the best for them to get a good draft pick and get embarrassed.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Six games left. Two more losses and we are out. At this rate, can’t see any easy wins for us for the rest of the season.

For any realistic shot at the playoffs we had to win at least one of the games against Atlanta and Philly............lose both and almost no chance now

With the way the NFC is stacking up, 9 wins wont do it, you are going to need 10 wins at a min. That means winning 5 out of the next 6.

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............with Jason Garrett as head coach..............BAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA........ITS OVER!!!!!!

ilykdrama

Reaction score
If you DONT think we’re done after tonight, you don’t know how the playoff race works.

I don’t trust that Zeke will stay in shape enough, and I don’t think Dak will imrpove during the season. Done.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen baseKETball? "I swear, if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here!" Same applies here. 1-2 losses at this point seem obvious, not an if. Love my Boys, I'll watch the games, but I'm already nerding out in my pretend scouting chair. Looking forward to the draft, and hopefully some sort of coaching shake up going forward.

zack

Reaction score
Season is over. Anyone that has watched this team over the past 20 years knows this. The season was over when Zeke got suspended. It was over because there were and are too many distractions before the season got started. I tried to ignore it thinking this team would be different, but I knew deep down that they would regress this year.

You can wish for Garrett to be fired, but you all know that’s not going to happen. The same with Marinelli. He’s not going anywhere. It’s goong to take another bad year or two before Garrett is gone. He will probably make the playoffs next year and lose in the first round. Excuses are built in this year. Zeke and injuries will save his job.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Season is over. Anyone that has watched this team over the past 20 years knows this. The season was over when Zeke got suspended. It was over because there were and are too many distractions before the season got started. I tried to ignore it thinking this team would be different, but I knew deep down that they would regress this year.

You can wish for Garrett to be fired, but you all know that’s not going to happen. The same with Marinelli. He’s not going anywhere. It’s goong to take another bad year or two before Garrett is gone. He will probably make the playoffs next year and lose in the first round. Excuses are built in this year. Zeke and injuries will save his job.

Nice summary and accurate on all levels.