Two things that have me bummed about this draft

J12B

Reaction score
1. We have not taken a RB.

Who knows who will be there very late in the 5th. My guess is that the front office believes that their focus on the oline will allow any RB to be effective.

2. Missed out on a lot if talented WRs.

I like the Bebe pick at 73, but I would have loved if we got Roman Wilson. Can't remember if he went right before us, but wouldn't have minded a trade up using next year's capital to get him. RW reminds me of Tyler Lockett. I think he's going to be good for a very long time.

Hardline

Reaction score
Two things that bummed me out.
1. The Steelers taking two players I really wanted and came very close to falling to us. Troy Fauntanu and Zach Frazier.

2. Seeing Johnathan Brooks go off the board way ahead of our pick.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Do we even play the Steelers this year?

I am worried about our skill positions. WR and RB in particular are going to be very questionable next year. Secondary depth is still at issue as well.

kumizi

Reaction score
1. The draft is far from over.

2. WR wasn't a big need. Most didn't expect a WR in the first three rounds.
WR is a big need. Cooks is a little guy in his 30s. Probably his last year as a Cowboy. And we saw last year there’s absolutely nothing behind Lamb and Cooks.

Most didn’t have a WR in the first three rounds because the Cowboys have a lot of big needs after sitting out free agency.

MikeT22

Reaction score
WR is a big need. Cooks is a little guy in his 30s. Probably his last year as a Cowboy. And we saw last year there’s absolutely nothing behind Lamb and Cooks.

Most didn’t have a WR in the first three rounds because the Cowboys have a lot of big needs after sitting out free agency.
We have no real RB and after Lamb not much at WR. Guess they are also counting on Mazi starting at DT. But at least we still have Dak.

rambo2

Reaction score
1. We have not taken a RB.

Who knows who will be there very late in the 5th. My guess is that the front office believes that their focus on the oline will allow any RB to be effective.

2. Missed out on a lot if talented WRs.

I like the Bebe pick at 73, but I would have loved if we got Roman Wilson. Can't remember if he went right before us, but wouldn't have minded a trade up using next year's capital to get him. RW reminds me of Tyler Lockett. I think he's going to be good for a very long time.
Thank goodness they got the 2 oline guys.

rambo2

Reaction score
We have no real RB and after Lamb not much at WR. Guess they are also counting on Mazi starting at DT. But at least we still have Dak.
They should be able to run the ball with the stronger oline.