Two things that have me bummed about this draft

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Its amazing that some people actually dont understand this.

Taking a RB in the 2nd round is not the same as taking a RB in the 6th round.

2nd round RB = Derrick Henry
6th round RB = Deuce Vaughn

Like, if posters would take just 10 seconds to think about this. If there were any starting caliber RBs left in this draft then why the hell is Jerry practically announcing they are going to bring Zeke back???

"I'm really looking forward to seeing what the future holds with Zeke-------Jerry in his day 2 post draft press conference when asked why no RBs were drafted"
True, but RB is one of those positions that are known for getting good talent later.

Last year's rushing stats

Kyren Williams - 5th rounder
Isaiah Pacheco - 7th
Raheem Mostert - Undrafted
Tony Pollard - 4th
Chuba Hubbard - 4th
Jerome Ford - 5th
Gus Edwards - Undrafted

If you are looking for a bell cow 3 down back, yes, you have much better odds if you draft a RB in the first 2 or 3 rounds. But if you have a good system
and a good OL, you can get backs all around in the draft and even as UDFA.

Havic

Reaction score
If you are looking for a bell cow 3 down back, yes, you have much better odds if you draft a RB in the first 2 or 3 rounds. But if you have a good system
and a good OL, you can get backs all around in the draft and even as UDFA.
Bingo. Priest Holmes was an excellent example of this. Chiefs had 3 HOF'ers playing on that O-line and he went off.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
My two things that bothered me about this draft.

Dallas proved once again that they can choose talent, but have no idea how to build team.
Dallas proved once again that marketing and $$$$ are far more important than sport.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. -- quote to Einstein.

May not get you any closer to a Superbowl, but the value of the Cowboys just keeps going up, so maybe Jerry/Stephen really aren't insane.