Ty Law Wants to play for Tennessee?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
the_h0wey said:
If Law wants to go play for the Titans I am all for it, because it will put an end to the pipe dreams that some people on the zone have that he would come play FS for the boys....:banghead:

a-freaking-men brother. we had a chance last year and would have done it THEN if we were going to. we didn't, we won't know.

Reaction score
Say NO to Law.....................I wouldn't pay him $10M a year if he was a youngster. No way will we put up that much money when we still have to extend contracts for both Roy and Newman!:starspin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iceberg said:
a-freaking-men brother. we had a chance last year and would have done it THEN if we were going to. we didn't, we won't know.
The Cowboys have never shown any interest in acquiring Ty Law. He's a name that has been bandied about on message boards only. Good football player, but simply not in the Cowboys plans and never has been because of his price demands, age, agents, etc.

I was curious about a rumor that was circulated 2 years ago. Not only did every media person who responded to me indicate that rumor was pure imagination, someone who actually works for the team outside of a media context verified the same thing. The Dallas Cowboys have no interest in Ty Law.

I've said this several times recently, do NOT take my word for it. Write any of them and ask for yourselves. You'll get the same answer.

Reaction score
Again, Dallas will not spend big money on another 30+ player for the secondary! The draft is where Dallas will find a FS.