Tyler Booker was a menace on Sunday

DCreppinBoysfan

Well-Known Member
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,908



Now that’s what I called playing until the whistles blows.


Apparently the cowboys need to draft nothin but Tyler’s because they’re all dawgs onthe oline.


How does Terence Steele plays so passive with these dogs surrounding him. Does he not eat at the lunch table with them?
 
None of that matters. He is physically limited. He has reached his ceiling. What you are seeing is the best it can get.
His technique can be improved. He just needs to be nasty.

I’ve seen tape of him this season where he can still get out there and run. He needs to be coached up and stop playing like a big marshmallow!!!
 
It's funny I came to watch Booker, but immediately noticed Steele on that video. I think the starting oline is pretty good, would be nice to get average play though from the RT spot though.
lol that’s why mentioned him on the opening post.. I noticed him too but i ain’t want to go to deep into it when the thread isn’t about him.
 



Now that’s what I called playing until the whistles blows.


Apparently the cowboys need to draft nothin but Tyler’s because they’re all dawgs onthe oline.


How does Terence Steele plays so passive with these dogs surrounding him. Does he not eat at the lunch table with them?

Can’t wait to see Tyler Smith back in action.
 



Now that’s what I called playing until the whistles blows.


Apparently the cowboys need to draft nothin but Tyler’s because they’re all dawgs onthe oline.


How does Terence Steele plays so passive with these dogs surrounding him. Does he not eat at the lunch table with them?

Terrence is a mauler against the run. Its pass protection, hes too slow and struggles against speed rushers.
 
It's funny I came to watch Booker, but immediately noticed Steele on that video. I think the starting oline is pretty good, would be nice to get average play though from the RT spot though.
Steele's run blocking ain't to shabby it is his pass blocking, where he gets in trouble. Steele can't hold a pass block more than a couple of seconds. This should be Steele's last year in Dallas.
 
Heck, I’d take Tyler Perry over Steele.
200.gif
 
His technique can be improved. He just needs to be nasty.

I’ve seen tape of him this season where he can still get out there and run. He needs to be coached up and stop playing like a big marshmallow!!!
So are you saying that Tyron Smith was the Stay-Puft standard?
 
Steele's run blocking ain't to shabby it is his pass blocking, where he gets in trouble. Steele can't hold a pass block more than a couple of seconds. This should be Steele's last year in Dallas.
Didnt they just redo his deal this summer?
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,225
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top