true , still a b- for now i watch every play hes no PB or all pro.. but developing for sure..getting better but 78 is trash,,87 next to him = dump..both need to demoted..All those writing him off before now should have listened.
I posted many times he just needed time and needed to be healthy.
Now you can see why. Looks like he will be a good one for us!
Can someone translate this?true , still a b- for now i watch every play hes no PB or all pro.. but developing for sure..getting better but 78 is trash,,87 next to him = dump..both need to demoted..
Deaf ears people rather hollerGood lesson for all you knee jerk instant reactors wanting to call everyone a bust. Grow some patience.
Lol,Everyone thinks it. I have the courage to say it. He's better than Tyron Smith.
I'm thinking Anthony Munoz has nothing on him.Everyone thinks it. I have the courage to say it. He's better than Tyron Smith.
"I'm a very rude person and just want to spew my own little agenda drivel, not caring about anyone else."Can someone translate this?
He was starting to improve last year, but was always getting nicked, just needed another offseason it looks like.Yep another week of continuing to tip our caps to Guyton. His turnaround has been drastic. The Cowboys havent exactly been playing teams with chumps on the edges either.
Same. Couldn't be happier to be wrongGuyton is 4 for 4 on good games at this point, and Houston's edge rushing duo is as tough as tests get.
I'll be honest, I didn't have much hope for him coming into this season, and he's proven me dead wrong.
just say no to drug.Everyone thinks it. I have the courage to say it. He's better than Tyron Smith.
