Twitter: Tyler Smith allowed two pressures on 50 snaps

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree with not rushing Peters, But loose to the Bengals ? Why. I'm not conceding a Damn thing

Let's Go !!!!!

I realize it is against long odds, but ****** let's GO. Defense Stand tall, Run game show up , Cooper play within yourself Cee Dee fix your face

LET'S GO!!!!

Not going to happen, but you can dream I guess. Tried to tell you types before the Tampa game, but few listened.

Maybe when we get Peters and Gallup back and we play some bottom dwellers.

RS12

Reaction score
Hard to complain about the results, particularly because Barrett is very good. Tyler looks like he would vulnerable to a bull rush based on technique but nope usually he stops the opponent in their tracks. He is a strong one.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wasn't impressed but that might be because he was playing next to Matt Farniok.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with not rushing Peters, But loose to the Bengals ? Why. I'm not conceding a Damn thing

Let's Go !!!!!

I realize it is against long odds, but ****** let's GO. Defense Stand tall, Run game show up , Cooper play within yourself Cee Dee fix your face

LET'S GO!!!!

Man, I wish you could address the team pre-game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Let's Go !!!!!

LET'S GO!!!!
Bengals suck...i'm right there with you go out there and win.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Thought he was good most of the game. The interior line stunk.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
That's awfully good for a rookie's first game in the NFL against that group. I have a feeling he's going to be a great one.

That's very solid. I thought it was 2 pressures and a sack but that still is good in his first game at LT in the NFL (not his first game at LT ever as Collinsworth told millions of viewers).

He needs reps at LT ... honestly with Dak hurt, there is no reason not to give them to him. I would, however, insert Peters at LG.

Reactions: G2

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh he was outstanding. He made a couple of mistakes but , man did he look good. Particularly considering he hadn’t practiced at LT since rookie minicamp.

Had Dallas played well, he would be the talk of the town. Dallas found one in him. Unfortunately, the rest of the offense stunk so nobody hardly noticed.

I rewatched the whole game (I deserve a Purple Heart) focusing on him and he was outstanding.
Yeah he will be good. I think they knew it and he practiced in closed door practices.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He pushed defenders out of the picture. Just took them right out of the play. Deleted.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

I remember Connor Williams getting detonated on a Vita Vea bull rush last year. There's a huge difference in power there.

Edit:

Vita-Vea-forced-hold-connor-williams.gif

Jarntt

Reaction score
Thought the kid did well for his first game but I’d move him back to guard and Peters at LT. Unless they play one of them at RT and make Steele the swing. But one game is just that. Let’s see how he does going forward