Video: Tyler Smith interview after becoming a Cowboy

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Not a fan of the pick but, just based off that interview, he seems to have a great attitude. Seems intelligent and respectful. I like him.

He needs to clean up the holds without losing nastiness. At LG he's probably already an upgrade (CW was too passive but still somehow held all the time). I'd rather holds come from aggressiveness, not passiveness.

We'll see.

In the end, it won't matter because JJ/SJ are still running the show.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Not a fan of the pick but, just based off that interview, he seems to have a great attitude. Seems intelligent and respectful. I like him.

He needs to clean up the holds without losing nastiness. At LG he's probably already an upgrade (CW was too passive but still somehow held all the time). I'd rather holds come from aggressiveness, not passiveness.

We'll see.

In the end, it won't matter because JJ/SJ are still running the show.

+1

He is raw but he already has more power and punch than Williams. Hopefully he develops quickly for us because we have left ourselves without a lot of options up front

Reactions: BAT

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
you're not new around here but it looks like you’ve been missing for a long time. Let me save you from having to figure it out. Risen is 99% sarcastic, and trying to be 100%
I tend to lurk and read more than post, and fair enough about him being sarcastic, I didn't know.

coult44

Reaction score
I tend to lurk and read more than post, and fair enough about him being sarcastic, I didn't know.

Sometimes it’s annoying because it’s over the top sarcasm. I wish I was disciplined enough to lurk instead of arguing with these guys so much

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Sometimes it’s annoying because it’s over the top sarcasm. I wish I was disciplined enough to lurk instead of arguing with these guys so much
On the occasions that he's serious, I can't tell. Shrug.