Tyler Smith

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Tyler had a nice game.

Definitely an encouraging start to his career at LT.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He gave up a sack and 2 QB hits. Not a Chaz Green performance but not Tyron Smith either. He played better than Steele.

RonWashington

Reaction score
we dont know what type of ankle CM has lets wait.

TYler didn't stand out and that good against that front. hes wasnt bad , thats always a good thing

Steele will be fine it was really one series, it happens against front like that but Peters is the swing tackle i doubt he plays G..

we need replacement for dak and Moore, worry about the rest later

Moore seems out matched or out talented when it comes to the meat of the schedule . Collingsworth wasn’t buying the MM hot seat talk said it was a players issue ( Front office )

Jarntt

Reaction score
Other than the play where he doubled down instead of picking up the end who was his guy and blasted Dak off the edge I thought he was really good.

CoachD

Reaction score
The Cowboys are now in desperation mode and they will expedite the process with Peters and move Smith to left guard now that McGovern is hurt.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Peter’s should ask out of his contract and play for a good team
He just signed the contract - he was a free agent until just a week ago. Obviously he either didn't have options, or didn't have options he liked,. No reason to think he would suddenly have the pick of any team he wants

Gaede

Reaction score
The fact we didn't notice him proves he did well. Of course, the entire O was a mess, so maybe he just wasn't the worst. But he looked like belonged when I tried to watch him

blueblood70

Reaction score
Moore seems out matched or out talented when it comes to the meat of the schedule . Collingsworth wasn’t buying the MM hot seat talk said it was a players issue ( Front office )
I also don't think hes on the hot seat, YET but lets see what moves the FO does to maybe get a QB in that can drive the bus better than rush or Grier. Then the expectations might go back up. Hard to win without your starting QB.. 2 out of 3 years now not fair to dump it on MM..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nice, now just need a new RG, C, and RT.
not really, i saw worse IN GB, PB, and cinci. steele had really just one bad series, C fine so sotp the nonsense that front one oif not the top in the NFL..keep that in perspective McGovern was fine but i can see 73 staying at LT that what om doing but maybe Peters play guard.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I think most fans grade offensive linemen by how many times they hear their name negatively during the broadcast. His play last night wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst on the team either.

He has no punch. His elbows instinctively go wide at the snap. He leads with his head and that caused him to whiff on a few blocks (that ultimately didn't matter). Multiple plays where his hands were too wide and even hugging his man. A different officiating crew would be justified in calling some holds that weren't called.

But again- he wasn't the worst out there but it's not like he looked like a pro-bowler either.