Tyrannasaurus Rex population

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@Runwildboys - Either it's the medication I'm on or the painter kind of sucked, because I can't get a real solid sense of scale.
Same here, but this part is way in the background, and I don't know how big the painting is. Those figures might only be half an inch tall. It's hard to make things to scale or realistic at that size.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Same here, but this part is way in the background, and I don't know how big the painting is. Those figures might only be half an inch tall. It's hard to make things to scale or realistic at that size.
It is an interesting topic though. A lot going on.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Humans were lucky to hunt them, not sure about riding them, lol

True! They could be Giants!

http://cbsr.ucr.edu/

this is a pretty cool site, you can get lost in. It shows newspaper articles from 1800-1900's in the U.S.. If you type in giant skeletons to the searches, there are tons or articles about 7-8ft giants 10-20, 30-40. There are lots in the U.S. Most of the bigger ones in other continents.

It seems to be a common topic in that era. Lots of mounds and stuff being discovered in the U.S. There are rabbit holes with smithsonian coverup of all this stuff I have gone down. Oral histories of some indian tribes have giants. The serpent mounds in ohio.

The painting was made in the 1600's referencing earlier times. It makes me wonder

I saw a dianasaur documentary a few years back where a guy named starlord trains 3 raptors to hunt in a pack and follow his commands. They end up fighting a hybrid dinasaur with the assistant of trex. Maybe these painting guys used dinasaurs for stuff too, haha

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I found this the other day it sounds crazy Rex Linked to Chickens, Ostriches. The closest living relatives of Tyrannosaurus rex are birds such as chickens and ostriches,

Oh how the mighty have fallen............

But on the good side, I guess I have to say that I apparently do like Tyrannosaurus Rex. I love Chicken, especially fried!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

this is a pretty cool site, you can get lost in. It shows newspaper articles from 1800-1900's in the U.S.. If you type in giant skeletons to the searches, there are tons or articles about 7-8ft giants 10-20, 30-40. There are lots in the U.S. Most of the bigger ones in other continents.

It seems to be a common topic in that era. Lots of mounds and stuff being discovered in the U.S. There are rabbit holes with smithsonian coverup of all this stuff I have gone down. Oral histories of some indian tribes have giants. The serpent mounds in ohio.

The painting was made in the 1600's referencing earlier times. It makes me wonder

I saw a dianasaur documentary a few years back where a guy named starlord trains 3 raptors to hunt in a pack and follow his commands. They end up fighting a hybrid dinasaur with the assistant of trex. Maybe these painting guys used dinasaurs for stuff too, haha
I do feel that the percentage of oxygen has something to do with the size of everything. It was much higher in the past.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I do feel that the percentage of oxygen has something to do with the size of everything. It was much higher in the past.

I don't believe in evolution, but I do believe in de-evolution. Another point leading to the later

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Your appendix disagrees w/ you.

Not taking into the accounts of long life spans in the past, I think we can see evidence happening in our own times. I think the amount of people living to their 90's-100+ is decreasing, and the amount of people dying in their 70's-80's is increasing. The decrease in people living the farming lifestyle where they grow and eat real food, and the increase in processed food, gmo's, large consumption of pharmaceuticals and unnatural substances, and the use of vaccines and sterilization chemicals will further lead to this deevolution in my opinion.

I haven't actually looked at any non violent, non starvation, and so on death rate numbers, just my take on things.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I doubt that was a documentary. o_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not taking into the accounts of long life spans in the past, I think we can see evidence happening in our own times. I think the amount of people living to their 90's-100+ is decreasing, and the amount of people dying in their 70's-80's is increasing. The decrease in people living the farming lifestyle where they grow and eat real food, and the increase in processed food, gmo's, large consumption of pharmaceuticals and unnatural substances, and the use of vaccines and sterilization chemicals will further lead to this deevolution in my opinion.

I haven't actually looked at any non violent, non starvation, and so on death rate numbers, just my take on things.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1040079/life-expectancy-united-states-all-time/