Tyrannasaurus Rex population

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Oh how the mighty have fallen............

But on the good side, I guess I have to say that I apparently do like Tyrannosaurus Rex. I love Chicken, especially fried!
Imagine the size a deep fryer would have to be if the Trex had evolved into a Trex sized chicken!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
maybe the artist just had a sense of humor and thought “let me throw some dinosaurs in here” just to mess with future generations? Worked like a charm!
Lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Imagine the size a deep fryer would have to be if the Trex had evolved into a Trex sized chicken!

I think you got that backwords. If Chickens were the size of a Rex, they would be deep frying us and not the other way around.

;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deep Thoughts by DallasEast...

All the Jurassic Park/World movies are based on the premise of scientists recreating dinosaurs through genetic manipulation. Okay. So, why didn't they simply re-create T-Rex's with normal sized arms and hands instead of the miniature peewee joke versions nature actually gave them?

This has been Deep Thoughts by DallasEast...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

All the Jurassic Park/World movies are based on the premise of scientists recreating dinosaurs through genetic manipulation. Okay. So, why didn't they simply re-create T-Rex's with normal sized arms and hands instead of the miniature peewee joke versions nature actually gave them?

To keep Rex good and pissed off?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You want 'em climbing the fence???