Twitter: Tyron could be out multiple months

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe we should rest Dak against the better teams we’d probably lose to anyway.

LittleD

Reaction score
Look at how the Bengals did last year with that train wreck of an OL. Dak and Big Mike better be great or they will be late for the bus to El Paso leaving the state.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I don’t think moving more players is what they want to do. You’d have a new LT, LG, average C, RG and an average RT

Agreed, but first of all the season starts in two weeks, Martin played tackle in college so he knows the position. Second, LT is a critical position, RG not as much (for a right handed qb). And a guard is probably a bit easier to find in free agency (though only slightly, but we'll take what we can get)...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s why you aren’t the head coach. McCarthy knew tyron was getting hurt before he got hurt. He said McGovern was the starter at LG if the season started today. Nobody understood why. That’s bc he already had Tyler starting at LT.
Not sure if they told ya or not...but check your sarcasm meter. Mine red-lined.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Seems like a near-certainty that next season will be Tyron’s last in a Cowboys uniform.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
At this point, I'm working on the future. Put Smith at LT (if that's the eventual plan for him) leave Biadasz at C, McGovern at LG, Martin at RG and Steele at RT, let them get some work in together.

Continuity on the o-line is a big part of its success, pick a lineup and stick with it....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Seems like a near-certainty that next season will be Tyron’s last in a Cowboys uniform.

Agreed, but (not to brag, just sayin') I said a couple of years ago he had 2-3 years left, so it's not news to me....

blueblood70

Reaction score
well,

if reports hold true, they will need to act now on Tyrone's injury and go get TWO viable Tackles asap. 911 time. Glad it happened now not game 2 etc.. theres time to adjust. Might also need play for 77, he needs to eb the swing tackle if he comes back in season and may have to retire after this season., writings on the wall..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed, but (not to brag, just sayin') I said a couple of years ago he had 2-3 years left, so it's not news to me....
maybe this is his last. id make him come back slow and be the swing tackle the rest of 22..i believe that helps the team the most if Steele struggles you put TS at RT etc etc but im not inserting him back into the lineup as full time starter after his return, not right away.

possibly if we make the playoff put him back at LT for a playoff run.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Same ole same ole. If it didn't happen now it was 100% happening randomly at some point in the season. Best case here is Waletzko heals really fast and can play average at some point, a long shot. Those saying Tyler Smith at LT are hilarious, he would get beat like a drum if we started him there.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I actually think the Cowboys need to sit him down and talk to him about hanging up the ole cleats. You gave us a good ride Tyron. Go enjoy life. Time to find a new LT.