Twitter: Tyron Smith added to injury report

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Nope they didn't. Do you need to drive your used car 200 miles before you go on a 1000 mile road trip?
The analogy is flawed. More like 5 miles before going on a 5000 mile roadtrip. They would only play a series or two in 3 preseason games.

Would you go on a 1000 mile road trip without checking your tires first? Preseason existed and was valued by coaches (and some players) for a reason. I hate injuries, but if it happens in a quarter when people are playing half-assed...so be it. Rather than finding out in the first game 1/2 your roster is not game ready.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
anybody wanna bet a coffee it's not his ankle, but will hear word in a few days it's his back? lol

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Preseason existed and was valued by coaches (and some players) for a reason. I hate injuries, but if it happens in a quarter when people are playing half-assed...so be it. Rather than finding out in the first game 1/2 your roster is not game ready.
Because the injuries that occurred in practice would have happened in the pre-season instead? That's your take?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just like last year. Why is he out there now. He is in shape. Last year he gets hurt because are rolling him out down field to block a LB. What now, did a rookie step on or roll on his ankle. Keep him off the field. Last 2 years it’s during practice.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
This place has gotten toxic as hell. It’s not even worth coming here for updates anymore. So many disrespectful “hot takes” from fake fans. Tyron Smith is one of the best to ever play for this franchise and so-called fans feel like they have the right to complain about him and everything else they don’t like about the team under the guise of “free speech” and “telling it like it is”. It’s unbearable.

This place used to be my refuge. It’s different now and that makes me sad. But no I’m not going anywhere. Kick rocks if you even think about typing that nonsense.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
LOL what a shocker.

The over/under on how many games before he's injured: zero.

Any plan that includes him as your starter is a failed plan.

visionary

Reaction score
I doubt it. Nobody dominates Tyron. Yes he's fragile but if he can play, expect a few pressures from a great pass rusher but not much more, maybe he gets a sack it's possible.
For a guy in decline Nick Bosa had 2-3 pressures and zero sacks against Tyron in the playoffs. Tyron was playing RT for the first time.
Yeah, hes not bad LOL

blueblood70

Reaction score

We’re doomed and cursed already going into game one on the road against a very hungry Giants team because the whole left side of our often to Brian could be out in Donovan Wilson I mean it’s not the way you wanna start the year off game one you want mono Amano them at full straight us at full strength no excuses but here we are I sure hope they all played but man this is not looking good to lose the left side of your offensive line

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gee, what a shocker, who couldn't see this coming.........but but but the starters don't need to play in the preseason...lol
Sit here and do that again you seen Colley the thousand reps he took in training camp all the practices everything he’s done you’re saying he sprained his ankle because he didn’t play in preseason lucky for us all those other players got to play a lot in preseason say hello I flip that around and I’m actually the one who is correct it’s ridiculous to say sit here and do that again you seen Colley the thousand reps he took in training camp all the practices everything he’s done you’re saying he sprained his ankle because he didn’t play in preseason lucky for us all those other players got to play a lot in preseason say hello to flip that around and I’m actually the one who is correct it’s ridiculous to say oh if you are playing preseason he wouldn’t have a Sprain ankle??!!! you know how ignorant that sounds

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well...if it was always going to be an ankle injury waiting to happen then if he plays any downs in the PS it occurs then and he can rehab to the point he is ready for opening day. I don't think it's stupid for it to happen 2 weeks ago rather than 72 hours before game 1.
Umm most ridiculous response in this thread OMGF!!!! Makes zero sense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This place has gotten toxic as hell. It’s not even worth coming here for updates anymore. So many disrespectful “hot takes” from fake fans. Tyron Smith is one of the best to ever play for this franchise and so-called fans feel like they have the right to complain about him and everything else they don’t like about the team under the guise of “free speech” and “telling it like it is”. It’s unbearable.

This place used to be my refuge. It’s different now and that makes me sad. But no I’m not going anywhere. Kick rocks if you even think about typing that nonsense.
100%. Worse by the day.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Sit here and do that again you seen Colley the thousand reps he took in training camp all the practices everything he’s done you’re saying he sprained his ankle because he didn’t play in preseason lucky for us all those other players got to play a lot in preseason say hello I flip that around and I’m actually the one who is correct it’s ridiculous to say sit here and do that again you seen Colley the thousand reps he took in training camp all the practices everything he’s done you’re saying he sprained his ankle because he didn’t play in preseason lucky for us all those other players got to play a lot in preseason say hello to flip that around and I’m actually the one who is correct it’s ridiculous to say oh if you are playing preseason he wouldn’t have a Sprain ankle??!!! you know how ignorant that sounds
...my guess is about as ignorant as the completely jumbled thought process of your post.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Limited practice on Thursday means he's fine and playing. Did you all just start watching the NFL this season?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Because the injuries that occurred in practice would have happened in the pre-season instead? That's your take?
You can set your roster better knowing who is not game-time ready. Strawman formulations to fit your weak sauce argument.

tunahelper

Reaction score
LOL what a shocker.

The over/under on how many games before he's injured: zero.

Any plan that includes him as your starter is a failed plan.
He will make us drink with all the injuries. For now on he Ty1on Smith.