Twitter: Tyron Smith added to injury report

Rayman70

Reaction score
wonder what the chiefs will look like without the all world Kelce.... Lions will be ready. I see Gibbs going off. Chiefs are banged up.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
wonder what the chiefs will look like without the all world Kelce.... Lions will be ready. I see Gibbs going off. Chiefs are banged up.
Chris Jones is basically their whole defense. I think Detroit will put up some points

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Injures happen no matter when but you know what makes no sense, 17 games played in the last three years from Tyron because he can't stay healthy because he doesn't get enough reps to be in football condition because the Cowboys brain trust is keeping him in bubble wrap is going to help him, it doesn't!.....there's a reason why Jimmy's teams and Parcells teams were in better condition, they knew repeated reps were to get the team in FOOTBALL CONDITION for the season.. watch how many injuries occur in the first three weeks of the season every year on teams..These players are barely in pads today prior to the season...
The players not being in pads has to do with the players union. They are the ones that fought for so many unpadded practices. Travis Kelce played in preseason. Didn't keep him from getting injured.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Sure about that?
I am. If you want free expression, but then always feel a need to "like" someone's expression...you don't have free expression. Even the antagonism over someone's opinion is antithetical to free expression. "Sure, you can say what you want but..." is a cowardly way of trying to impose one's own view on others. The sad part is that once the mission is accomplished and the 'bad people' stop saying 'bad things' ...guess what? They find someone else to "keep in line" and "monitor their thoughts".

yeah, I'm sure.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
And it begins. Tyron is just fragile. Both of our starting Left side of the line hurt. That's huge. I believe Tyron will play but man is he ever 100%?