Twitter: Tyron Smith allowed 0 pressures

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We have a RT only on the field for vocal support. Professional Turnstile in pass protection at this point.

We have a ProBowl LT who is 50/50 to be on the starters list come every Sunday.

And our franchise running back has lost a step.

Good luck Dak. Gulp.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could not have been worse than Steele - We probably win if Tyron is over there.
Nah, I disagree.. a young Tyron whose not set in his veteran skills would do well. But a seasoned vet like Tyron, uh uh..Nope!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The million-dollar question.........would you resign him to a modest extension?

Proof

Reaction score
The dilemma with that though is I ask myself what are the chances of them finding a left tackle his level in free agency next year? They had it right. Draft Tyler Smith and have him waiting in the wings but while waiting in the wings they found out he was a stud guard and now he's stuck there. Which I don't get.
is he stuck there though? or is that just a product of best 5? if and when we move on from Tyron, Tyler likely goes to LT and we look to replace him at guard. But there also some quality tackles coming out next year

Tussinman

Reaction score

And now why even tho fans are tired of him, this is why the team keeps him on..

His performance was so high this game that he's now the highest rated cowboys lineman on PFF and I think they said he's currently third or fourth highest with tackle in the NFC.

His injuries are unfortunate but the contract was structured to where it was heavily incentive based + there's been nothing stopping the front office from developing depth at the position

Crazy that he pancaked sweat, Reddick, and Carter all in the same game.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Then why has the running game sucked all year whether attempting to run right, left or up the middle?
I remember Emmitt’s ‘slower’ years. All we did was pull Larry Allen anywhere Emmitt wanted to go.

How do we get another Big Larry on this team? LOL

slick325

Reaction score
I said it during the game in on of the threads (1st half or 2nd), but he was totally dominant, yesterday. Great performance by Tyron Smith.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL we have to throw a party whenever this clown actually suits up and decides to play and doesn't stink? What a joke. When we need him most at the end of the year he will be on the side lines or limping around while people zoom by him.