Twitter: Tyron Smith allowed 0 pressures

morat1959

Reaction score
With all due respect, those small victories are why some people continue to be fans. Otherwise, they'd go find the latest bandwagon to jump on.
Great point. I’ll never jump ship but I know the outcome of every season before it starts.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Not only that but a loyal good player to. I saw him dominating some guys had them on the ground flailing their arms like a dolphin.
And he has let the cowboys rework his deal several times to make room for others, never ever complains and never once said anything about holding out, even when he was the best player on our team.

I want him to be healthy. I don’t have high hopes he can stay healthy.

That doesn’t give me the liberty to just suggest he be tossed out with the garbage like so many of our garbage posters suggest.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yeah I will never understand the vitriol for Tyron. Dude has given his all for this team. In addition to giving up his body he has signed below market team friendly contracts multiple times. And oh by the way, when he plays he's among the absolute best in the business. Trent Williams misses at least as many games I believe and nobody in 49er land is calling for them to cut him that I can see. THis fan base is embarrassingly stupid at times.
Idiot fans who pay more attention to the current fan noise than they do to what they see on the field.

Guaranteed most of the ones who were crapping all over Tyron last week have now moved on to Steele. Next week it will be who get else is in the doghouse.

Kwyn

Reaction score
They did that last year...Tyron was awful on the right side. He was OLE'ing defenders.
It’s funny that no one ever suggests we make Martin play tackle but he very other player on the line is offered up at some point as a “swing tackle.”

Fans, by and large, just don’t understand line play. It requires a bit of time and energy to learn it and know what to look for.

Much easier to watch for sacks, touchdowns and turnovers.

Eddie

Reaction score
Move him to LT and Tyron to RT. Steele is hot garbage.

Kwyn

Reaction score
is he stuck there though? or is that just a product of best 5? if and when we move on from Tyron, Tyler likely goes to LT and we look to replace him at guard. But there also some quality tackles coming out next year
What’s wrong with having a stud guard?

Zack Martin says hi.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It might be time to get Edoga or Martin some snaps at RT. Steele clearly isn't fully back from his injury.

75boyz

Reaction score
Honestly more scheme than anything else but I could bee wrong
No youre right.
And that's exactly my point.

The whole starting 5 didn't just start to suck overnight and the RB forget how to run behind them.

Major run game coaching issues.

Kwyn

Reaction score
LOL we have to throw a party whenever this clown actually suits up and decides to play and doesn't stink? What a joke. When we need him most at the end of the year he will be on the side lines or limping around while people zoom by him.
“Everyone take a look at this so called “fan”. Remember what it looks like”

The rest is censored :)