Twitter: Tyron Smith leaves practice with an injury

fivetwos

Reaction score
In turn my back for an HOUR to maybe pay attention to what puts food on the table and I come back to THIS?

WTH?

Jfconrow

Reaction score
One of my fears is they just don’t have enough beef on the lines both offense and defense. That could make for a horrible season, where Dak doesn’t have enough time to get the ball to the playmakers and teams can run the ball all day.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Williams needs to get kicked out to LT if for no other reason but to see what we have there.

The backup option cant be Knight or Hyatt.

I realize Erving is the eventual backup, but man this could derail big plans quickly.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This team is so used to be being babied by Garrett in TC they are now faking injuries. I don't think anything irritated me more than the constant vet days off under the garrett regime.

We need our O line in there to actually give the D line some real work.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Williams needs to get kicked out to LT if for no other reason but to see what we have there.

The backup option cant be Knight or Hyatt.

I realize Erving is the eventual backup, but man this could derail big plans quickly.

I thought Knight was supposed to be pretty good, according to what he did in a backup role last year . . . o_O

cern

Reaction score
this is to be expected with smith. we've seen it off and on over the past several years. la'el has similar back problems which occurred last year and flared up again just before camp.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hope it’s not Tyron’s back. I think if it was regular season these guys could go. We will hold them out for little things. We need to get backups in there to get work anyways.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I thought Knight was supposed to be pretty good, according to what he did in a backup role last year . . . o_O
Thinking that was at RT.

I just dont wanna feel like its season over if Tyron goes down and I kinda do right now.

Maybe its because of the Atlanta debacle, which was just inexcusable by any professional coaching staff yet somehow got excused.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Thinking that was at RT.

I just dont wanna feel like its season over if Tyron goes down and I kinda do right now.

Maybe its because of the Atlanta debacle, which was just inexcusable by any professional coaching staff yet somehow got excused.
In that case we are probably a better team with McG at LG and Williams at LT but we dont yet know this. I'd like to find out before it automatically becomes Erving at LT, who has had a very up and down career.

Again, while the McCoy situation was awful, Tyron is way higher on the list of people we didnt want that to happen to.

In fact he may be in the top 2-3.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Thinking that was at RT.

Yes, it was at right tackle . . . he might not be suited to playing the left side -- that quite possible, to be sure.