Twitter: Tyron Smith leaves practice with an injury

Buzzbait

Reaction score
again, completely different era and TEAMS struggling us not the same thing as QBs struggling.

DaK threw for like 100 yards against the garbage Commanders when Zeke was out in an era catered to the pass...

if you think Dak is better than Marino, Elway or Aikman because he throws over 60%, it reveals who actually is biased..

LOL We already know who is biased, and it's not me. I never denied Dak has some issues, and I certainly never intimated that he was better than Marino, Elway, or Aikman. Neither do I contend that Dak is top 5, and I'm not sure he's even top 10 yet. But neither do I think he's lower than dirt like you do. Unlike you, I want to see what he does this year.
There are a few who constantly go out of their way on a daily basis to ridicule, and just totally hate on the guy. To recognize this as such does not make me a Dak freak, which I'm not, it just means that his worst and biggest critics hate him so bad they go way overboard incessantly, thread after thread. It's like a broken record. We've all read all the hate posts over and over so there's nothing new there. Same ol same ol.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All the arguing in the world isn’t going to change the reality that I am talking football and you are trying to make it personal, meaning you are the one that is out of place. The rules of the forum are against that, not what I’m doing. So like I said, spare me your self-righteous nonsense...
No, you are pushing an agenda on people that isn’t within the context of the thread. People talk abot Tyron Smith, you say Dak sucks. People talk about the wrap ther, you say Dak sucks. If you want to talk about Dak, create your own thread.

khiladi

Reaction score
LOL We already know who is biased, and it's not me. I never denied Dak has some issues, and I certainly never intimated that he was better than Marino, Elway, or Aikman. Neither do I contend that Dak is top 5, and I'm not sure he's even top 10 yet. But neither do I think he's lower than dirt like you do. Unlike you, I want to see what he does this year.
There are a few who constantly go out of their way on a daily basis to ridicule, and just totally hate on the guy. To recognize this as such does not make me a Dak freak, which I'm not, it just means that his worst and biggest critics hate him so bad they go way overboard incessantly, thread after thread. It's like a broken record. We've all read all the hate posts over and over so there's nothing new there. Same ol same ol.

YOU are the one that claimed that the argument of Dak completely sucking with a skilled player out is the same as the Cowboys struggling as a TEAM or going 0-2 for a two game stretch, based upon some random article that you think proved your point when in reality it does no such thing. You are the one claiming it “put to rest” the fact Dak Prescott absolutely stinking up the joint, setting Quincy Carter levels of futility without Cooper, throwing for 100 yards against a horrible Commanders team when Zeke was out OT consistently playing like garbage, padding stats in garbage time to make it appear he wasn’t as bad while losing only Smith is the same as the Cowboys ‘struggling’ to adjust in the beginning of the season are the same, even though Dak has a consistent trend of absolutely blowing when he loses 1 skilled player, while he’s loaded everywhere else..

Not I, so don’t blame me.. This is a football forum and I am more than allowed to discuss my feelings on Dak, coaching of other players. There are people that constantly complain about Zeke and blame him for Dak sucking and so on. I don’t see you complaining about their bias and tripe.

khiladi

Reaction score
No, you are pushing an agenda on people that isn’t within the context of the thread. People talk abot Tyron Smith, you say Dak sucks. People talk about the wrap ther, you say Dak sucks. If you want to talk about Dak, create your own thread.

Again, it doesn’t matter what my agenda is as long is it’s football related. My comments about Dak sucking with Smith have been an excuse for Dak homers every time he’s injured, so my comments are just as applicable and related, even if it concerns Dak. Even if it wasn’t, again, for the umpteenth time, because it seems you have a problem understanding such a clear point. It’s a FOOTBALL comment.

I don’t have to create another thread, because there aren’t any rules about what I’m doing, you, on the other hand, are the one violating forum rules with your personal comments and you also aren’t a moderator. It’s obviously personal to you when it comes to me, so it’s YOU that needs to pipe down homie with this AGENDA talk. Like I said, spare me your moral high card routine.

I had already apologized to you publicly on this forum about when I made it personal, but it seems you aren’t man enough to admit when you make it personal.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
if you think Dak is better than Marino, Elway or Aikman because he throws over 60%, it reveals who actually is biased..

Did someone mention Marino? Arrogant Dak would like a word with you.

khiladi

Reaction score
Did someone mention Marino? Arrogant Dak would like a word with you.

Dan only played nine games is first year and threw 20 TDs. And got all that yardage throwing close to 60% and had over two 40 TD seasons in that era and a SB appearance without a running game... but OK..

Dan would really suck in this modern era and Dak would set all kinds of records..

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, it doesn’t matter what my agenda is as long is it’s football related. My comments about Dak sucking with Smith have been an excuse for Dak homers every time he’s injured, so my comments are just as applicable and related, even if it concerns Dak. Even if it wasn’t, again, for the umpteenth time, because it seems you have a problem understanding such a clear point. It’s a FOOTBALL comment.

I don’t have to create another thread, because there aren’t any rules about what I’m doing, you, on the other hand, are the one violating forum rules with your personal comments and you also aren’t a moderator. It’s obviously personal to you when it comes to me, so it’s YOU that needs to pipe down homie with this AGENDA talk. Like I said, spare me your moral high card routine.

I had already apologized to you publicly on this forum about when I made it personal, but it seems you aren’t man enough to admit when you make it personal.
Of course it matters. I’m actually trying to promote football discussion - about all things related to the Cowboys. You don’t want that. You just want to say Dak sucks, and hijack threads unrelated to DaK into another thread dedicated to saying Dak sucks. That’s not football discussion, that’s displaying your obsession with Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
Of course it matters. I’m actually trying to promote football discussion - about all things related to the Cowboys. You don’t want that. You just want to say Dak sucks, and hijack threads unrelated to DaK into another thread dedicated to saying Dak sucks. That’s not football discussion, that’s displaying your obsession with Dak.

1. No, you are making it personal. You are NOT a moderator and if you were your comments wouldn’t apply to just me, it would apply to people that continue to have an “agenda” of bashing Zeke. You are violating forum rules and further, attempting to disguise your personal grudge with me, meaning YOUR AGENDA, in this tripe you are posting.

2. My comments are football even if it’s about Dak sucking. If Dak wasn’t the starting QB of the Cowboys, I wouldn’t care.

3. It is not up to you to dictate when I can or cannot speak about football.

All your moral high-card nonsense isn’t going to change these facts. I am not violating any forum rules, you are not a moderator and you are the one out of place and violating forum rules.

khiladi

Reaction score
Even Goff played only 7 games to start his career and has thrown for way more yards than Elway. He’s missed 8 games total. I guess Goff is better than Elway too... That guy Brady must suck too.. threw only 1 pass in year 1 and got a SB in year 2, first year starting. Mahomes must be trash, throwing over 50TDs in year 2, first year as starter and in year 3 must one a SB.. clearly isn’t better than Dak, who only Marino is next too, as the ‘stats’ clearly attest, because you know, the ‘numbers’ say so..

Goff must be the GOAT then, because he had over 14,000 yards in year 4, while playing 8 less games than Dak and has thrown for over 4000 yards twice, while Dak only sniffed it once...

fivetwos

Reaction score
Way to keep bumping this moot point and freaking me out daily w the headline.

Appreciate it.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Tackle has to be priority next offseason. What are the chances he’ll make it through a full season?

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Tackle has to be priority next offseason. What are the chances he’ll make it through a full season?
I’ve been saying that for 2 years, it doesn’t have to be a 1st round pick as long as you get a starter. I hope they are thinking Oline/Dline and LB next year...throw in a TE and we’re back to a parcell’s draft

Tussinman

Reaction score
Most NFL teams don't have a quality backup LT. Not the easiest position to fill.
Agreed

left tackle is the third most valuable position in the entire sport and not too far behind the number two most valuable position

I love how people are acting like there's a surplus of quality starters waiting to be our backup. Sorry it doesn't exist, there's already a shortage of quality starter level left tackles let alone depth.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I’ve been saying that for 2 years, it doesn’t have to be a 1st round pick as long as you get a starter
this statement is an oxymoron

Getting starter level left tackles day 2 or later is literally rolling the dice. By the time we got to the 20th pick of this draft already five had been taken.

I don't think people realize how much of a shortage there is at the position at the starter level and how hard it is to actually get a long-term starter. Getting good back up depth and grooming a day 2 or later pick are both extremely difficult and most teams miss instead of hit