Twitter: Tyron Smith might be done for the season

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I dont even care anymore. He is so undependable the last few years you never know when he will or wont play. It is a young mans game. Move over and let the next guy play. Our offense has been moving the ball like crazy, it is not the issue.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Don't fight it, just let this thing play out the way its headed. Have a great shot @ #1 pick in the draft. Maybe trade some guys before the trade deadline. Maybe fire some coaches and players by the end of the year. Figure out who you want to retain & who wants to be here. Take you shots at being a good team down the road.
there is zero chance we get first pick in the draft...not even worth discussing

Tussinman

Reaction score
Fans in 2020: "Tyron should of had surgery years ago"

Same fans in 2017-2019 if Tyron had surgery: "cowboys have a 3-year window to win why is he sabotaging our team", "back in the '70s players would just tough it out, why isn't he toughing it out"

So basically no matter what fans are going to cry about it. I personally would rather him have the surgery now since it's a wash season regardless

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Man, I was just looking over the depth chart for o-line is and this just pathetic.

This looks like the type of oline you see in the 4th quarter of the 4th preseason game, just a bunch of jags and undrafted scrubs, Zach Martin the only exception.

Poor Dak is going to take one hell of a beating, hope he holds up and doesn't get broke into pieces like Romo.

aria

Reaction score
Man, I was just looking over the depth chart for o-line is and this just pathetic.

This looks like the type of oline you see in the 4th quarter of the 4th preseason game, just a bunch of jags and undrafted scrubs, Zach Martin the only exception.

Poor Dak is going to take one hell of a beating, hope he holds up and doesn't get broke into pieces like Romo.
I suggest you like at the Giants STARTING O line (no injuries) and you will feel fortunate for what we have.