Twitter: Tyron Smith MRI on neck

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If you play football, or even sleep funny, you get a sore neck. If you’ve had neck surgery, they are going to check it out before announcing it’s just muscle soreness. I’ll worry when he misses a game or goes on IR.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What exactly happened to Josh Ball ? You can’t tell if you have anything from the trainers room. Is he a redshirt freshmen or what ?

I heard lots of post draft hype like to see what hype looks like. Not going to help in NE obviously but NFL seasons are starting to stretch like NHL NBA marathons at some point in 2021 would like to see the tackle from that powerhouse Marshall.
Would effect how we shape things for 22 draft .

Eddie

Reaction score
I think it's about time to put Tyron out to pasture. We can't rely on him anymore.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I remember # 79 Eric Williams . Was never the same after he got off a team flight from the road and wrecked his car about 10 mins from here on the North Dallas parkway ( toll road ).

Collins is not the long term answer on the other side either

phildadon86

Reaction score
Instead of crying woe is me, why don’t you try to find ways to overcome and succeed? Better now than in the game where options are limited.

1) Nsekhe might be fine at OT. Knight might be fine. Farniok might be fine.

2) Maybe they move Williams out to OT and insert McGovern at guard.

3) Maybe they give McGovern a shot at OT. Maybe he has been practicing there. Who knows?

Belichick has no idea what the Cowboys are going to do with the OL. He has to guess. The Cowboys know and have time to prepare.
Or maybe Tyron is fine and we need to take a breath? Lol

pansophy

Reaction score
I remember # 79 Eric Williams . Was never the same after he got off a team flight from the road and wrecked his car about 10 mins from here on the North Dallas parkway ( toll road ).

Collins is not the long term answer on the other side either
Don't worry -- we'll just put Parsons there. He seems to be able to play every other position.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Smith was limited at practice and portion open to reporters said Smith was moving around very good during that portion. As others pointed out hope it is just soreness and team showing precaution.