Twitter: Tyron Smith MRI on neck

jrumann59

Reaction score
Lol. I am just saying if they go after his neck I hope the refs call it. They are practicing there cut blocks this week apparently. They have done it 10 times in the last 2 games so they can get a advantage. I heard that’s why Quinn had the helmet on the other day showing them how to deal with it.
Cut block practice good way to strain a neck.

ESisback

Reaction score
Let’s hope the refs call the hands to the face on the bellycheats. I see them doing it all game long. Trying to torque that neck back. Tyron has some crazy strong and fast hand skills.

I don’t expect a lot of flags. Follow the rating$. There’s a HUGE group of ABD’s that sense Dallas is on the way back, which makes many lose some enthusiasm for the NFL. But if they can add some “genius mystique” to the Bellichick legacy AND slow the roll on Cowboys Super Bowl talk, they can spark intere$t again. Or maybe the MRI talk plants doubt in Cowboy Nation, while encouraging hope among the ABD’s. Just some theories…

Cue the snarky realists in 3, 2, 1…

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why wouldn't they just keep playing Smith? He has been excellent. They say he is going to keep playing.

No one would even suggest at sitting smith. But if he is having any issues at all, and missing practice to get an mri or xray suggests he might be having an issue, then we better have a solid backup plan.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So, what is the plan on Sunday when Tyron Smith's neck decides to sideline him?
Steele - LT
Williams - LG
Biadasz - C
McGovern - RG
Martin - RT

coult44

Reaction score
Lol, like who? They did take a tackle in the 4th. They had an excellent draft period.

Most likely we had an excellent draft. But we won’t know for at least 2 years, possibly 3. And regardless, just because we had a good draft doesn’t mean everyone of them is good. So far KJ is not looking like he was worth of a second round. Again, we won’t know for a while on him either. But we know we needed OT help and maybe should’ve made a move on Sam Cosmi of possible. Look, KJ could be good but the word from everyone in the inside is it doesn’t look good so far

rambo2

Reaction score
Most likely we had an excellent draft. But we won’t know for at least 2 years, possibly 3. And regardless, just because we had a good draft doesn’t mean everyone of them is good. So far KJ is not looking like he was worth of a second round. Again, we won’t know for a while on him either. But we know we needed OT help and maybe should’ve made a move on Sam Cosmi of possible. Look, KJ could be good but the word from everyone in the inside is it doesn’t look good so far
Most likely? They hit bigtime.

rambo2

Reaction score
No one would even suggest at sitting smith. But if he is having any issues at all, and missing practice to get an mri or xray suggests he might be having an issue, then we better have a solid backup plan.
Several clowns are suggesting that he isn't playing when all indications are that he will.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Can I see a source on the inside?

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure sign if he's playing is if he made it on the plane to NE. When does the plane leave?