Twitter: Tyron Smith nearing return to practice

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I would invest in a pope mobile and just drive him off and on the field gametime.

130304135230-popemobile-2010.jpg

plasticman

Reaction score
Hasn't this been one of the headlines for the past four weeks?

I've noticed a disturbing trend. The Cowboys and their media minions no longer report information accurately to the fans. Instead, they repetitively use teasers to heighten the anticipation of some element of the team. They did it last season and they are doing it this season.

As far as I am concerned, Tyron is unavailable until I see him in a game. I suspect there is a high probability we never see him this season or perhaps as a Cowboy ever again.

Jerry Jones's and his department of communication, or propaganda, or disinformation, or just plain bold face lies are full of wolf cookies.

T-RO

Reaction score
Three future hall-of-fame players on this current roster. THREE at least. Smith is sure one.

Let's get Tyron back mauling and walling.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Broaddus said on 105.3 that he hears from his sources that Tyron will be actived next Wednesday following the Colts game.

Jags or Eagles should be his first game back. Hopefully Jags so he gets his feet wet for Philly.
So he will practice next week but not suit up for Houston?

That seems like the absolute ideal time to get him a handful of snaps and ease him back in. I’d rather more than one game with the new OL before Philly.

Then again, don’t want to rush things. I’m gaining a little more confidence that they will get things right.

phildadon86

Reaction score

That seems like the absolute ideal time to get him a handful of snaps and ease him back in. I’d rather more than one game with the new OL before Philly.

Then again, don’t want to rush things. I’m gaining a little more confidence that they will get things right.
Wouldnt he get to play against Jacksonville if this is the case?

blueblood70

Reaction score

true IF hes 100% ready. Let us start that game with our current OL, then 2nd half bring in 77 kick 73 inside and start gelling leading up to the eagles game. if it goes well and we are way up let 77 come out early and sub in many to finish that game. In blowout that would be great , if its dog fight well i hope not!

fivetwos

Reaction score
true IF hes 100% ready. Let us start that game with our current OL, then 2nd half bring in 77 kick 73 inside and start gelling leading up to the eagles game. if it goes well and we are way up let 77 come out early and sub in many to finish that game. In blowout that would be great , if its dog fight well i hope not!
Wonder if Peters still dresses when Tyron is back.

I would have him in uniform.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Yes, he will dress, likely Mcgovern gets less time, Peters truly is our swing G does not a true tackle anymore BUT can be better depth gameday at Tackle and G whereas Mcgovern's only a G.
Im betting anther move is made somehow whose dressing each game for the OL now?.who knows likely game to game deal until the playoffs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hasn't this been one of the headlines for the past four weeks?

I've noticed a disturbing trend. The Cowboys and their media minions no longer report information accurately to the fans. Instead, they repetitively use teasers to heighten the anticipation of some element of the team. They did it last season and they are doing it this season.

As far as I am concerned, Tyron is unavailable until I see him in a game. I suspect there is a high probability we never see him this season or perhaps as a Cowboy ever again.

Jerry Jones's and his department of communication, or propaganda, or disinformation, or just plain bold face lies are full of wolf cookies.
so the fanbase can never be happy, they say shut up , don't tip the opponents to our plans etc..now you are upset they are purposively feeding the media and opponents misinformation. its part of the plan.,.keep everyone guessing,, you want them to state facts that tip our hand...

Carson

Reaction score

He seems to do a hell of a job on the sidelines pumping the players up. I like him as the swing tackle/mentor and wouldn’t mind bringing him back next year as well.