Twitter: Tyron Smith Possibly to Move On From Cowboys?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not sure it's that easy. Erving isn't under contract, Knight played awful down the stretch and Steele doesn't start on 31 other teams.

Wouldn't want any of those guys starting if you can find someone better available.
whne it just one of them with the rest f the starters easy coverup..when all 4 of the young hguys were thrown together they look worse but having just one or two mixed in with the best we will be fine..

Titans didnt have one single PB on their OL yet they have the best RB and best run game in the league and were also pretty good at pass protection.

its ridiculous to think we need that many PB on one group..

hypothetical

LC-Cwill-Biadsz-Martin- and a competition with steele/Knight

or LC-Cwill-Biadsz_Mcgovern-Martin

yes easy we need better defense the offense is lorded with talent and we can cover up one loss , the one great thing that came from

i guarantee they are NOT taking a LT in the first round they will not trade up to get one..we have them on the roster, weve spent far too much money on an OL already and maybe grab one in the 3rd round possibly but no way rd 1 &2 are going best defender available.

ultron

Reaction score
No way Jaylon gets release. Too much dead money, he just signed a contract.
Not just that but the dude literally plays every single snap. I think someone posted on here the other day that he played ~400 more snaps than DLaw - imagine if he got that kind of rest; plus I think he’s playing out of position... he should be an OLB not MLB

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The guy just got restructured!
Do any of you know what that means?

How can this have gone 3 pages?
Zach said Tyron and Collins are around the facility so there’s that. We will see during the offseason program what is going on I guess. Belt really most think their is fire behind the smoke.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You dont try to lose though!. We cant want a team to try and lose and get mad at them when they lose amd dont try too. There are still ways to move up.

Ok well whatever.. If you want Sewell you know what the cost is.

Congrats on those wins though. It did a lot for this team going forward.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Zach said Tyron and Collins are around the facility so there’s that. We will see during the offseason program what is going on I guess. Belt really most think their is fire behind the smoke.
You can guess and keep listening to Belt. Right on. I applaud you.
I can see the obvious.
Unless there's some great trade, he's here next year.

Damn! I rhymed again!
I should challenge Eminem to a duel!

I'd lose.
Dangit. I need to stop thinking my Shower Sessions mean anything, musically.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Ok well whatever.. If you want Sewell you know what the cost is.

Congrats on those wins though. It did a lot for this team going forward.
It helped MM keep his job and Kellen got a raise and extension. So someone benefited from the wins.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Leatherwood or whoever the 2nd best LT is in the draft behind Sewell. I highly doubt they’ll release Tyron Smith though
Nope, gotta stick with Knight. Defensive line is a much bigger priority than replacing Knight

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You can guess and keep listening to Belt. Right on. I applaud you.
I can see the obvious.
Unless there's some great trade, he's here next year.

Damn! I rhymed again!
I should challenge Eminem to a duel!

I'd lose.
Dangit. I need to stop thinking my Shower Sessions mean anything, musically.
These insiders are looking for clicks. Fish a has not said anything so Jerry must think he is ok.

Corso

Reaction score
These insiders are looking for clicks. Fish a has not said anything so Jerry must think he is ok.
Have any Insiders said anything about my Shower Sessions?
Like Dr. Dre thinks I'm the next Big Thing?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The guy just got restructured!
Do any of you know what that means?

How can this have gone 3 pages?

Corso, it's Sunday, we are out of the playoffs and I can't even go out and enjoy a decent meal at a restaurant. Why you gotta trample the only entertainment I have available to me, at the moment? Don't be that guy.

:laugh:

Cowboyny

Reaction score
So Bobby Belt posted the below Tweet last week, and at the time, I didn't think much of it. Thought it was 100 percent speculation that this team would ever be looking into moving on from #77. But he doubled down on it last week, citing the team's frustration with his recent injury history and the fact that they can free up 10M more dollars of cap space to presumably sign their QB or add some cogs on defense. Still thought he was crazy.

But, as I was listening to a Jeff Cavanaugh live stream yesterday, he dropped a nugget I haven't heard before. Apparently, Tyron Smith is completely at odds right now with Cowboys medical personnel and has been for years. They don't get along, which is why most of the work done on him is done elsewhere.

I don't see an heir apparent on this roster, but if this is what the Joneses are thinking, who starts at LT?

You can’t rule anything out, especially with a new staff in place. Belt is pretty connected, but it’s still pure speculation on his part. Why give up a player who is still one of the best on a team friendly contract? This would open up a huge hole that they almost would have to fill with their first rd pick

Corso

Reaction score
Corso, it's Sunday, we are out of the playoffs and I can't even go out and enjoy a decent meal at a restaurant. Why you gotta trample the only entertainment I have available to me, at the moment? Don't be that guy.

:laugh:
My main man.
Mucho, mucho amor.

giphy.gif

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Some draft experts like Slater from Northwestern more than Sewell.

He will absolutely be available at #10, assuming that the run of QBs happens early that we are all expecting.
Cincy is taking a tackle, no guarantee slater is there at 10

ondaedg

Reaction score
Worst part of that list is bringing back Woods.

Rest of league sees he is pure garbage and he gets no offers.....so Dallas thinks they are getting a bargain and keep running him out there.

The guy is like 54 and 98....not only are they no good, they are a liability.

I think you will be surprised by what the league really thinks of Woods.