Twitter: Tyron Smith says goodbye

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I am tired of celebrating these guys like they are all time greats. Putting Ware in the ring of honor seemed dumb. It was like the team gave up on ever winning another super bowl and decided that a few wild card round wins was good enough. The ring of honor is going to look stupid. Once Witten and Martin and Smith get thrown in the ring will become pointless. I would have accepted a second tier ring just below the actual ring for the regular season stat monsters.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
math-is-hard-5c48b4.jpg

Math is hard but that contract can be quite a bit more than Brandin Cooks money.
Yeah the thing is if he plays as well as he did last year.....he's gonna get 20 million...if he doesn't...then he won't even be worth the 6 million.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
After seeing the #s our FO really doesn't care about winning any games. Its insane how much of a great deal the JETS got, you would imagine the Cowboys would have been equal or could have gotten a tiny bit less and still make it work. Jones can't get out of this organization fast enough.

plasticman

Reaction score
Thank you, Tyron, for your heart felt letter to us fans. It was so much fun to watch all you guys rolling with Murray or Elliot right behind you. Now, only Martin remains.

As a fan, I wish you the best....to a degree.

I would really take it as a personal affront if you came running out the tunnel in the best shape in ten years, totally injury free, and roll off 3-5 consecutive Pro Bowl seasons. Could you please not do that?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Another all time great talent wasted. Martin looks to be next in line. Lamb probably next.