Tyron Smith

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
A broken fibula to Tyron is like a hang nail. Beast ain't human and he's still the best in the biz.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Thats not the point. The point is against good teams, you have to do better in the red zone. If the skins had any semblance of an offense , we lose this game. You can't rely on the incompetence of other teams every week.

I understand...some of the players I would have sent them home in a Taxi...Dak would be the bus driver.

Micah would say...hold up dog...let me go grab them benches.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's funny how you didn't highlight the IF HE part lol...you gotta read brotato chip
Yeah you said “if he misses multiple games” which implies going to miss at least 1 game then you validated that in the last sentence. Bad look dude.

RonWashington

Reaction score
His holding penalty wiped out a long pass to I believe Gallup . Probably took points off the board. At this time of year given the lead the Cowboys hold in the division at least maybe give 77 the Giants game off give the ankle a break. Nsheke and Steele can start . Who knows Collins may get a one game suspension .

Adiba1977

Reaction score
His holding penalty wiped out a long pass to I believe Gallup . Probably took points off the board. At this time of year given the lead the Cowboys hold in the division at least maybe give 77 the Giants game off . Nsheke and Steele can start . Who knows Collins may get a one game suspension .
Hold wasn’t on smith. Was Collins.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It's an ankle injury, this could be a big blow if he misses multiple games again. Offense has 4 weeks before the playoffs start to get the offense figured out, him being out will make it harder
Yep
Same previous injury reaggravated?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I fully expect him to miss the next couple of games. Thought he would rebound this year and play atleast 13 games, which now looks questionable. We're going to have to start rebuilding this offensive line. NFL is so cylical, when our offensive line was dominant our defense wasn't. Now the defense looks to be turning a corner, while the offensive line looks to be declining. We need atleast one interior player and an LT in the off-season.

rambo2

Reaction score
I fully expect him to miss the next couple of games. Thought he would rebound this year and play atleast 13 games, which now looks questionable. We're going to have to start rebuilding this offensive line. NFL is so cylical, when our offensive line was dominant our defense wasn't. Now the defense looks to be turning a corner, while the offensive line looks to be declining. We need atleast one interior player and an LT in the off-season.
They started rebuilding the line last year.

TWOK11

Reaction score
This is a weird thread for a guy who was walking without a boot, no limp and a smile on his face hours after the game.

plasticman

Reaction score
Just said on post game,that is was more about being cautious then anything else,was walking around fine in locker room... Should be fine for next week.
Who just said?

Are they employees of you know who?

My trust level is low. Jerry earned that when it comes to being transparent about injuries.